Betting Talk

Philly at Green Bay NFL X

BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Sports Betting
Been following the Packers this year thru exhibition this year and they have looked so so. Played pretty good vs New England and looked ok vs Pittsburgh. Injuries are starting to take a toll especially on the offensive line. We all know about Jordy Nelson season ending injury and I believe the Packers will be fine once the regular season starts. Getting back to the offensive line, 3 starters are out tonight vs the Eagles. I'm not sure if Rodgers will even play. Can't have the franchise go down. If he does play it won't be much. Tolzien Rodgers backup suffered a concussion last game and don't know his status for this game. So the Packers are down to there 3rd and 4th string Quarterbacks and they will see a ton of action tonight. Can't see the Packers doing much of anything in this game tonight. Philly had been rolling in Preseason with there offensive and it's seems all there QB's have been moving the ball and scoring. Can't see the Packers keeping up with them tonight. The spread started out at Green Bay favored by 3, now the Eagles are favored by 5 and a hook. I guess someone knows something here. That's a huge spread reversal. With all the injuries the Packers have and still being a little shell shocked with Nelsons Injury, I don't see the Packers putting up a fight.

Take the Eagles minus 5 and a hook

Good Luck

Comments

• BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    The Packers put up more than a fight than I thought they would but regardless Philly covered.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Great pick, thanks for sharing
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Nice call. Crazy how much that line moved. Don't see that too often even in preseason.
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    No Rodgers No Tolzien 3 offensive linemen out no Jordy led up to the big spread reversal never saw one that large either line ended up at 6 that's a 9'point swing you will probably never see one that large for a long time
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2015
    Good call, but next time give it to us before the move. ;)