Betting Talk

Get a $500 RAS voucher for opening a new DFS account

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited August 2015 in Sports Betting
1. Open a new account at DraftKings or FanDuel with BiggerBonus as your referrer.
2. Deposit $100 or more.
3. Get all standard sign-up bonuses from DK or FD.
4. Get a $500 voucher towards RAS CFB service. (Must be used and redeemed by October 1, 2015).

http://www.biggerbonus.com/fantasy/draftkings

http://www.biggerbonus.com/fantasy/fanduel

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2015
    We started at a $100 voucher, and ended up at $500. Don't think it will go up anymore. We're definitely committed to being part of the DFS movement. In addition to BiggerBonus and DailyFantasyTalk, we plan to offer a premium DFS product by next year. We will likely offer a free version in time for this CFB season on DFT. Look for more details soon.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Can I get a $500 voucher for each site?
    edited August 2015
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Can I get a $500 voucher for each site?

We just revised the rules to limit it to one voucher per person, but for asking I will let you do both. Just remember you have to spend it all by Oct 1st.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I bought the whole college football service 2 days ago, this won't do me any good now.
    Or will it?
    edited August 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I bought the whole college football service 2 days ago, this won't do me any good now.
    Or will it?

If you've already joined you can apply it to a future purchase.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    So just to be clear, by "used and redeemed" rules are stating that you have to use all of your CFB credits in the first month of the season? Can we opt for the $50 signup and get the $200 credit or is that option gone?
    edited August 2015
    Cools wrote: »
    So just to be clear, by "used and redeemed" rules are stating that you have to use all of your CFB credits in the first month of the season? Can we opt for the $50 signup and get the $200 credit or is that option gone?

Yes, you must use them all by October 1st. That is four full weeks, should be something like 40-50+ plays by then. Sure, you can do the deposit $50, get $200. Just send e-mail to [email protected] letting them know that is your preference.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    When do you plan on releasing the first plays of the season?
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    buckeyes wrote: »
    When do you plan on releasing the first plays of the season?

from their site: Week 1 sides are tentatively scheduled to be released Monday, August 31, depending on market conditions
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    RightAngle wrote: »
    We started at a $100 voucher, and ended up at $500. Don't think it will go up anymore. We're definitely committed to being part of the DFS movement. In addition to BiggerBonus and DailyFantasyTalk, we plan to offer a premium DFS product by next year. We will likely offer a free version in time for this CFB season on DFT. Look for more details soon.

Best news i've heard in a while. Definitely better than the news i got from cnbc today.
  • King BKing B Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Can I get a $500 voucher for each site as well?
    edited August 2015
    King B wrote: »
    Can I get a $500 voucher for each site as well?

Sorry, limit one as of a few days ago.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I signed up over the weekend on Fan Duel..great deal and the RAS credits made it an easy choice.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Does this deal also apply to new members of bettingtalk or do you have to be a current member? A couple friends of mine were considering signing up here and at draftkings, so I was going to let them know to sign up this way.

Thanks,
    Chisox
    edited August 2015
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    Does this deal also apply to new members of bettingtalk or do you have to be a current member? A couple friends of mine were considering signing up here and at draftkings, so I was going to let them know to sign up this way.

Thanks,
    Chisox

It's up on BiggerBonus so it is open to anyone.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    perhaps i'm just slow, but how much do I need to deposit to get the RAS $500 credit/bonus? $100, $200 or $500?
    edited August 2015
    jm wrote: »
    perhaps i'm just slow, but how much do I need to deposit to get the RAS $500 credit/bonus? $100, $200 or $500?

3. Minimum deposit to qualify for bigger bonus: $100.

http://biggerbonus.com/fantasy/draftkings/
    http://biggerbonus.com/fantasy/fanduel/
  • richhhhrichhhh Junior Member
    edited August 2015
    Is there some sort of release requirement for the ras voucher like there would be for the the fantasy bonus?

I have a Off topic question as well, when Ras releases a play is there anything in regards to how large the expected edge is?
    edited August 2015
    richhhh wrote: »
    Is there some sort of release requirement for the ras voucher like there would be for the the fantasy bonus?

I have a Off topic question as well, when Ras releases a play is there anything in regards to how large the expected edge is?

Once your deposit is confirmed, you'll get the $500 RAS credit. It must be used before Oct 1st, so basically you have to use it during the first four weeks of CFB. It's good for about 27 play credits (roughly 2 weeks worth) or you can apply it towards the unlimited credit option.

We rate plays 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 units. Over 90% of plays are rated at 1.0, but the higher rated plays have performed extraordinarily well. CFB L/5 years 14-4 (1-0 on 2 units, 13-4 on 1.5 units) and CBB L/5 years 42-29 (7-1 on 2 units, and 35-28 on 1.5 units).
  • richhhhrichhhh Junior Member
    edited August 2015
    This looks like a Great way to get a feel for your service without having to pay! I am already funded at some those fantasy sites but I could try a new one to take advanage of this offer. Should note that that fanduel offers a much larger bonus then the one advertised here as I believe I got a 100% bonus for 1600$ a couple years back. The reason I ask if you release what your perceived edge is with your plays as I question if your service would be of use to me as getting the line you release would be next to impossible as only a few professional books are my only option. Maybe others dont have issues as they have local books and or not limited at recreation sites. How likey is it to get your released line at pinny? I know that pinnacle's lines move for a nfl game if someone wagers a few thousand and I imagine a collage sport would move dramatically instantly as these limits are lower. Even if there is movement might still leave plenty of options. Who knows maybe derivatives to your plays will be a solution or going against your plays if the market overreacts, heck maybe create a arb/middle between a derivative and market over reaction. Either way excited to take advanage of this offer.

Cheers!
    edited August 2015
    I posted a chart here last week, you can click here to review it. It shows you how the service has done at worse lines. Pretty much only 1 person can get the release line at Bookmaker & Pinnacle because they have software that will automatically move the line on one max bet. Those are extremely competitive obviously. Less popular books, non-US facing books, and offscreen/pph's are where people have the most success. Derivatives are definitely a good option when available, which happens more so during CBB than CFB. Middling or going against plays after movement has never been as profitable as holding on to the original play (even at worse lines).

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any further help either here or via e-mail.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Are we not using the countdown page this year? Just text and email ?
    edited August 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Are we not using the countdown page this year? Just text and email ?

Yes, same as last year's CBB.
    edited August 2015
    RightAngle wrote: »
    We just revised the rules to limit it to one voucher per person, but for asking I will let you do both. Just remember you have to spend it all by Oct 1st.

FYI I'm attempting to take advantage of this right now and I was able to claim the first bonus after signing up at drafkings but now when I click on claim bonus(after signing up at fanduel) the form disappears after the page loads. It does this in both Chrome and IE.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited August 2015
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    FYI I'm attempting to take advantage of this right now and I was able to claim the first bonus after signing up at drafkings but now when I click on claim bonus(after signing up at fanduel) the form disappears after the page loads. It does this in both Chrome and IE.

As a test, I just submitted a claim form and then went back and successfully loaded http://biggerbonus.com/claim-bonus/, so I'm guessing it's a local issue. I would try clearing your browser history. Here's instructions on how to do this on Chrome:

1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18
    2. Select History.
    3. Click the button Clear browsing data. A dialog will appear.
    4. From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear your entire browsing history, select the beginning of time.
    5. Check the boxes for the data you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history." Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete
    6. Click the button Clear browsing data.

If you're still having issues, send an email to [email protected]
    edited August 2015
    That fixed it, thanks
    edited August 2015
    Just a reminder, first release is scheduled for Monday morning between 9-10am PST. If you plan on taking advantage of this offer, please do so in advance so there is time to process your claim before the first release. Thanks.