you were phenominal last 2 years

Comments

• BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited May 2015

And he had great stats.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    ive done well past yrs betting Fullerton region games under in that pitcher park. I like USC -155 over uva with their ace out. d1 baseball ruined their website. 1st yr I didn't bet college baseball, im out of the loop this yr.
    edited May 2015
    weird that ucsb is host team but stadium is 200 miles away and 2 opponets are closer
    edited May 2015
    sdsu kids playing in padre minor league park. Their former coach the late Tony Gwynn has his jersey on outfield wall, Tony recruited many of the kids.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    I won't have a full tournament picks thread like I've done in the past. I'll try and post a few plays throughout the tournament as time permits.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2015

Just bet against all the black coaches, right?
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    ebemiss wrote: »
    I won't have a full tournament picks thread like I've done in the past. I'll try and post a few plays throughout the tournament as time permits.
    Nice work today Ed. Lotta good stuff at your site. I'm very happy to have added you to my arsenal.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Just bet against all the black coaches, right?

Kane, Is that true? I never followed CB so I have no clue
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Kane, Is that true? I never followed CB so I have no clue

Anyone familiar with Casper knows what I mean, he's a racist. When he handicaps college hoops, one of the things he factors in, is the color of the coach's skin. I would never post anything like that, but like I said, anyone familiar with him understood my comment.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Wraps, just in case I didn't make myself clear, my original post was in reference to his racism, obviously I would never bet on or against any team based on whether the coach was black or not, but he does
    edited May 2015
    That's fucked up. I'm not familiar with him, but thanks for pointing that out.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    That's fucked up. I'm not familiar with him, but thanks for pointing that out.

Does the name "Railbird" mean anything to you
    edited May 2015
    I know what "railbird" means in the gaming world, but if that's the handle he uses elsewhere I'm afraid I don't know him.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    That's his username on various forums, and he likes betting against black coaches in college basketball, the guy knows his college hoops, I'll give him that, he's very knowledgeable about the teams out West, but imo, he's a racist
    edited May 2015
    I just found some of his posts across the street. he's some character and your right everyone there says he's a racist also. He also likes David Stern

Found this too...
    Re: Dont forget to bet against black coaches
    I have gotten Pms to stop, not because of racism, but because Im giving up the state secret that its a winning angle and why wise up the dipshits, so I will stop.