Betting Talk

PATS/BRADY

BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Sports Betting
Starting for New England Garoppolo! Buffalo will win the East.
You can look at it this way-- If Brady would have knocked out Giselle he would have only gotten
2 Games.....

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    he will appeal, so it just may turn out he will only get 2
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    1 mill fine for Pats and loses some draft picks. Ball boys suspended indefinitely. What's going on with these NEnglanders? Going back when the prisoner on work release plowing the field for the Pats. Was Wonderland Park dog racing on the up?

Didn't see the thread started by kane.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    and they just released this guy per twitter
    Veteran CB Arrington released by Patriots
    Cornerback Kyle Arrington has been released by the New England Patriots. Arrington, 28, spent the last five seasons in New England, playing in two Super Bowls. An undrafted free agent out of Hofstra...
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    1 mill fine for Pats and loses some draft picks. Ball boys suspended indefinitely. What's going on with these NEnglanders? Going back when the prisoner on work release plowing the field for the Pats. Was Wonderland Park dog racing on the up?

Didn't see the thread started by kane.

That game was against the Dolphins, the guy's name was Henderson I believe, if I'm remembering correctly the score was 0-0 or something very low scoring, the game was played in snow and neither offense could do much, the Pats line up for a FG, and out of nowhere comes this fucking guy driving a snow plow onto the field and clears a nice little patch of turf for the NE kicker, he made the kick and Miami lost, I think the score was 3-0, too tired to look it up, but that's my recollection, I'm almost positive the guy's name was Henderson, not even sure how I remember something so obscure all these years later, but I do