Betting Talk

Barcelona/Bayern

BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Sports Betting
BTTS-140

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Knowing that they're wounded, I think Bayern will park the bus at Nou Camp. I'm on the under.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    Knowing that they're wounded, I think Bayern will park the bus at Nou Camp. I'm on the under.

So my $200 wager on Barcelona to win 4-0 is toast? Bummer
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Took under 2.5 -106 , more of a fun bet.
    edited May 2015
    What a game so far! World class soccer.......... with World class goaltending,
    Neuer keeping Bayern in it.
    edited May 2015
    Bayern started with only 3 defenders, while trying to pressure the midfield with man-2-man coverage. Result was a wide-open field for Barcelona. After 15 minutes he switched to 4 defenders and mostly a zone defense. Working better, but 4-0 still a possibility with these geniuses playing.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Lionel Freaking Messi.

Unreal howith good that guy is.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Lionel Freaking Messi.

Unreal howith good that guy is.

He's an offspring of Maradona, but he doesn't even know it, just like half the kids that where born from 81 to 94 in Naples Italy.
    Fact: All the women that slept with Diego in Naples all named their sons Diego. There was a 1 st grade classroom once in Naples with 31 students
    17 boys and 14 girls and 13 of the boys first name was Diego, this is no bullshit.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    He's an offspring of Maradona, but he doesn't even know it, just like half the kids that where born from 81 to 94 in Naples Italy.
    Fact: All the women that slept with Diego in Naples all named their sons Diego. There was a 1 st grade classroom once in Naples with 31 students
    17 boys and 14 girls and 13 of the boys first name was Diego, this is no bullshit.

LOL, I don't doubt it. If I was a descendant from Naples I wouldn't broadcast it. The inner city makes Detroit look good. If you dissect Jimmy Valvano's final ESPN farewell speech you'll hear a Naples slur thrown at the producer that was trying to "hurry him up".
    edited May 2015
    The inner city makes Detroit look good.

Ron, your not kidding and people really don't know how bad it is in certain parts of Italy until they have been there.
    Here is a clip from the outskirts of Rome. I know its a rap video but this rapper Duke Montana is Cuban and maybe Castro shipped him out.
    Kid in the beginning of the vid is no joke either.

[video=youtube_share;eYep2KG_1pY]
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Tough way to lose the under 2.5.
    underwraps- do you have any links to the maradona claims?
    edited May 2015
    underwraps- do you have any links to the maradona claims?

The Messi one was a joke, but not the Naples one. Italy is sort of like Vegas " what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"
    It can be found in old newspapers from Italy named OGI that where shipped to the USA once a week those years when Maradonna played for Naples.