BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
Wow what a price!
SNEDIKER -240:huh:- vs T.WOODS+180:surprised:

Comments

• Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Some pretty good first round groupings.
    http://www.masters.com/en_US/players/pairings/index.html?promo=hero_other_First-andsecond-roundgroupingsofthe2015Mastershavebeenannounced

Love that Reed is playing with Poulter and Bradley. He's gonna dust both of them. The last group of day should be good to watch too.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    BayOcean wrote: »
    Wow what a price!
    SNEDIKER -240:huh:- vs T.WOODS+180:surprised:

Woods now +120
  • gatorshoosiersgatorshoosiers Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Its funny Tiger has dropped from 40-1 down to 16-1 on a local site but hes a dog in both matchups vs guys with much higher odds. Squares on tiger to win it all sharps fading him in matchups
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Its funny Tiger has dropped from 40-1 down to 16-1 on a local site but hes a dog in both matchups vs guys with much higher odds. Squares on tiger to win it all sharps fading him in matchups

I'm not taking Tiger in any matchups but I actually bet him to make the cut and top 20. The lines are gone but I thought they were value. Tiger has been gone long enough that he could have actually improved. Worth the risk to me. We aren't getting any conflicting reports about his play. All reports are that he is chipping it much much better. Will it translate when Thursday comes? Who knows. But if he is, you are getting great odds.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited April 2015

I don't think sharps are fading him in matchups based on the line movement
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Kashmir wrote: »
    I'm not taking Tiger in any matchups but I actually bet him to make the cut and top 20. The lines are gone but I thought they were value. Tiger has been gone long enough that he could have actually improved. Worth the risk to me. We aren't getting any conflicting reports about his play. All reports are that he is chipping it much much better. Will it translate when Thursday comes? Who knows. But if he is, you are getting great odds.

agree 100%
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I feel like I really got lucky. I thought I lost for sure when he missed another fairway and hit that tree root.