Betting Talk

Oscars 2015 picks.

beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
edited February 2015 in Sports Betting
Whats up guys.Still dont post much as I am hammered with fam and work.Usually post some oscar plays so I will give my take on some I like for tonight.Hope folks are well.Good luck.
From five dimes.

To win animated pic..Big hero six..+350..Amazing box office..no pixar this year..dragon is a sequel

Animated Best pic..Rise of planet of the apes..+330..Good value here..loved interstellar..but apes was way cool..weta has good cred with the academey.

Keaton best actor +265..won the globe and i know they are a different animal..but cant pass on the price.

Best director..linklater +115...boyhood was amazing to shoot over that long period and to keep it together is amazing.

Best pic..boyhood +160..What a friggin concept.Should be nominated on the uniqueness it has..but it is a great film to boot.

Comments

• beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Correction..apes is for best special effects.
  • crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Best Director: Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu - Birdman odds seem too good to be true. I'll likely be betting it for a nickel @ -130
  • crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    DGA usually 90% precursor for Best Director winner. Took Alejandro Inarritu at -133 and -136 odds, guess we against each other.

I'll bet the other props with you.