Betting Talk

Superbowl Prop Thread

homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
edited February 2015 in Sports Betting
Feel free to add your favorite. Prob land between 20-30 props. First turnover a fumble will be in there. A defense/SP team TD will be in there. And I will have my largest prop play since the Ravens v 49ers when I unloaded, and told the BT board multiple times to as well, on Over Total Combined Yards. My forecast was 100 yards higher than the listed prop and cashed easily.

Same thing this year. Different prop, it's not even listed yet, but I can guarantee you it is going to be one of the worst prop lines ever posted. Just hope timing is on my side and I get to it early.

GL all.

Comments

• lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Katie Perry opens with ROAR
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Balls are inflated!!!
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Heritage:

T.Brady pass attempts/. Over 35½ -130*

Fuckers. knew i was going to miss the release of it!!! Worst line ever. this thing should be about 44.5. this thing is good to play all the way to 39.5.

GL
    edited January 2015
    Heritage:

Fuckers. knew i was going to miss the release of it!!! Worst line ever. this thing should be about 44.5. this thing is good to play all the way to 39.5.

GL

Agree
    edited January 2015
    A field goal over 44 1/2 at - 125
    Over 4 1/2 sacks at + 105
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Heritage:

GL

I disagree with this. Based on season averages I have 22 completions and 35 attempts for Brady based on NE's offense and Seattle's defense. I think the open number was pretty good. IMO New England has no shot of winning if they throw the ball 40+ times. Seattle has the 4th best passer rating defense. If Brady throws the ball over 40 times make sure you bet Seattle because that would mean they are chasing. For NE to have any shot they have to run the ball against the Seahawks.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    ebemiss wrote: »
    I disagree with this. Based on season averages I have 22 completions and 35 attempts for Brady based on NE's offense and Seattle's defense. I think the open number was pretty good. IMO New England has no shot of winning if they throw the ball 40+ times. Seattle has the 4th best passer rating defense. If Brady throws the ball over 40 times make sure you bet Seattle because that would mean they are chasing. For NE to have any shot they have to run the ball against the Seahawks.

Half the time NE run offense is the short passing game. They'll take those 5-8 yard completions and it serves the same purpose as running. I also have the over on this prop.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Edelman -12.5 rec yards over Baldwin
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    One more: Edelman longer punt return than Walters (-130)
    edited January 2015
    ebemiss wrote: »

Agreed, we're going to see a lot of blount
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    A field goal over 44 1/2 at - 125
    Over 4 1/2 sacks at + 105

Not sure about those two, any reason you like them?
  • WeirWeir Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Lumpy, regarding your last statement, what are your thoughts on OV 65' +05 rush + receiving yards for Blount? TIA
    edited January 2015
    Weir wrote: »
    Lumpy, regarding your last statement, what are your thoughts on OV 65' +05 rush + receiving yards for Blount? TIA

I'd try and find a better number, I've seen 60.5 and 62.5 at + odds
    edited January 2015
    Simulator
    50,000 times
    Seattle 24 NE 20
    Brady Under 235 yards
    Last year picked Seattle
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Idina Menzel - National Anthem under 122.0 seconds -150
    She sang it on the final day of the 2007 season in the meadowlands (link below). I grade that one at 94 seconds.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js2miifnClM
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    bumpo wrote: »
    Idina Menzel - National Anthem under 122.0 seconds -150
    She sang it on the final day of the 2007 season in the meadowlands (link below). I grade that one at 94 seconds.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js2miifnClM

She did the 2014 MLB All Star Game at about 1:59 or so. She seemed to pause 3-4 seconds at the end as the jets flew over. I heard she can hold a note, but hopefully the adrenaline takes over.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Link to 2014 National Anthem by Idina Menzel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4wkpwPe-D4
  • paddyboy111paddyboy111 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Under 262.5 yards -105 for Brady looks good to me. This is above Brady's average yards per game, and Seattle gives up fewest yards allowed (by 20 points per game), Brady's first game playing with a fully inflated ball in a while.
  • paddyboy111paddyboy111 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I also like Lynch over 20 carries. Pats have a shutdown corner and Seattle doesnt have many receptions to their #2 receiver. Lynch Seattle career ends Sunday and I think they run him into the ground.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I took Gronk over 76.5 yards receiving. Lafell will be covered by Sherman, so I don't expect many balls thrown his way, and the guy is a matchup nightmare
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Under 262.5 yards -105 for Brady looks good to me. This is above Brady's average yards per game, and Seattle gives up fewest yards allowed (by 20 points per game), Brady's first game playing with a fully inflated ball in a while.

I agree with this because of Brady's short passing game won't get the YAC yards it usually does. Seattle is the best tackling team in the NFL. I can't see them 5/7 yard dumps going for 20 even with Gronk.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited January 2015

I like this, too.
    edited January 2015
    2/1/15 6:25pm* Props*Football* 5103 S.Vereen scores a TD +280* vs S.Vereen no TD scored*
    2/1/15 6:25pm* Props*Football* 130 TD not scored by offense +155* vs Offense scores all TD's*
    2/1/15 6:25pm* Props*Football* 134 First score not a TD +140* vs First score a TD*
    2/1/15 6:25pm* Props*Football* 1751 1st turnover is a fumble +120* vs 1st turnover an int. / no turnover*
    edited January 2015
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Agreed, we're going to see a lot of blount

is that based on the 11 rush attempts he averaged prior to that Colts game?

i hate new england. i hate belichick. but he has proven time and again he does whatever gives his team the best chance to win. if that means chucking the rock 50 times, he will do it.

food for thought on that. Pats 4-1 this year when Brady had 40 atts or more.
    edited January 2015

i hate new england. i hate belichick. but he has proven time and again he does whatever gives his team the best chance to win. if that means chucking the rock 50 times, he will do it.

The weakest spot of the Sea Def is the interior line, I expect NE to attack that. The best inside runner on NE is Blount.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited January 2015

They are 10-3 when he had less than 40 attempts.
    edited January 2015
    5 dimes has the Brady prop 262.5 Un +100 now
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    "Consider: Over the past two seasons, the Seahawks are 18-0 when holding opponents to 80 rushing yards or less. Over the past two seasons, Seattle has lost seven games. In all of them, the opponent topped 100 yards."

Above was from an article I saw.

If New England tries to throw the ball 40+ times I believe they will get their ass kicked. I don't think a 38 yr old Tom Brady can beat this team throwing that much. I've watched NE come out 5 wide, hurry up for years. It makes no sense to do it. New England has to play conservative and rely on the defense to win this game.
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    If you don't mind laying a bit of juice.......

Seattle to Punt before Scoring -155........love my Hawks, but they have punted on their first drive in the past 7 games....notoriously slow starting offense
    edited January 2015
    I'll add to my Under Brady 262.5 Yards and play Brady Under 37.5 -130 yards longest completion and I believe attention will be focus on Gronk with double teams and take Amendola who should get enough targets to get me there especially the way he's preformed in the playoffs this year so far.Over 2.5 Receptions +150