Betting Talk

Wis/Nebr

BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
With PG TraeJackson being out until, at least the end of Feb I wouldn't be surprised to see Badger games go UNDER the total, until the lines makers "catch up" to his absence. It's not that his statistical production will be hard to replace, but his experience and leadership wii be. Bronson Koenig will prove to be a adequate replacement, but I expect the Wis pace to go down. While Jackson was not a speedster, he would push the ball up the floor quickly, especially on defensive rebounds, looking for a primary or even more likely, a secondary break opportunity. Now, with the shortened bench, I expect the Badgers to move the ball up the floor more slowly, and play at a pace more similar to the Jordan Taylor PG days, when he played so many minutes, that he would actually try to rest a little while bringing the ball up the court. Anyway, those are my thoughts, on Wisconsin's upcoming, tempo, at least until Koenig becomes more familiar with the starting point guard role. The good news for the Badgers is that Frank Kaminsky is back.

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    line rising so opener must have been off. I am so busy with sicks kids and everything else this year that I haven't paid any attention to the huskers. All i know is they lack a big man and its extremely detrimental to their success. 2 guys (petteway being the main one) think they have to score all of the points and until coach gets them back under control to play team ball then they are doomed. Pettiway talented and athletic but too much weight he throws on his shoulders. Zero in and out game too. Expect blowout tonight in your house... much like the foots matchups of late :).