Betting Talk

Who is starting QB for OSU next season?

CoopsCoops Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Is it this dude? Braxton? The other guy?

Setting up for a good 4th, me thinks my ducks ml is ducked.... See what i did there?

Just trying to get some convo going, kids finally asleep, BT is also it seems...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz:bye:

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    i just hope one of the leftovers decides to make a move to lovely Lincoln, NE... :). bottom line is the rest of the big 10 better start figuring out ways to get some of these recruits out of Urban's hands. incredible how he has turned this team around this season and scary to think how good they will be going forward. lost 4 O lineman and Carlos Hyde yet they can virtually run with being stopped as well as allow ample time to throw as needed.

the red zone buckeye D making all the difference too.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Osu is dominating, I didn't see it coming. Big 10 is back?
    edited January 2015
    ducks punting there was mind boggling. game over either way but why give it back to this machine?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Why punt there? Ducks defense is dead, at least give marcus a shot at 4th and 7.... Dumb call, game over
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    One of these guys will transfer, I can't see all three of them coming back to OSU. I read somewhere that Braxton Miller was talking to FSU
    edited January 2015
    there was chatter about miller going all sorts of places but if hes smart he stays and fights for the starting job b/c they have the youth and certainly the team talent to make this happen again next year. i certainly will be the first to say that i didn't think they had much of a fighting chance coming into this playoff but up against the best of the best they dominated for the most part. Elliott is freakishly good and the O line will just get better along with whomever plays qb.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2015
    Braxton transferring and playing immediately makes a lot of sense to me, especially if he can find himself the right situation and hes close to what he was pre injury.