Betting Talk

Gambler 1 vs Gambler 2

bluejakebluejake Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Would like to see which movie the guys on the forum prefer. I myself preferred #1 with James Cann because it was more so about sports gambling as #2 is mostly about card playing. #1 the scene in the bathtub is a classic. #2 John Goodman steals the show, the FUCK U scene is great.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    bluejake wrote: »
    Would like to see which movie the guys on the forum prefer. I myself preferred #1 with James Cann because it was more so about sports gambling as #2 is mostly about card playing. #1 the scene in the bathtub is a classic. #2 John Goodman steals the show, the FUCK U scene is great.

Yeah, when he kicked the radio sweating out the Sonics/Lakers game was a beaut. Also when Cahn hit hard 18 and won the hand. If OldTimer was in the pit, surveillance wudda been summoned immediately. Yet to see #2.
  • namathfannamathfan Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Gambler 2 has been universally panned from what I've read.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    bluejake wrote: »
    Definitely #1
    edited January 2015
    edited January 2015
    The girl on Tex's left at the craptable was a former cocktail waitress downtown.