Betting Talk

Bama/Oregon #

MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Anyone seen an early line or care to share theirs?

Comments

• Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I'll say Bama -2.5/3
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Sports Options has pinny at p -24 68 but no teams listed lol
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Was goin to say Ala -3 but maybe a shade lower off Oregon blowout..
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    bama D needs to wake up tonight before they make the trip to the finals... that last few minutes was ugly.
  • babaorileybabaoriley Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I think both H and lily have it right (assuming they look better over these next 27 minutes): Bama -2.5.
    edited January 2015
    Getting real interesting...
    edited January 2015
    Ducks -6 vs the bucks?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I like ducks over either bama or osu
    I hope bama pulls this out so I can ducks at a +135ish ml.
    edited January 2015
    And can Saban Fire kiffin right now? The run is working but they keep trying to pass. Wtf
    edited January 2015
    Jesus Christ

RUN THE BALL
    edited January 2015
    Coops wrote: »
    Jesus Christ

RUN THE BALL

Trying to get cute. Pound Henry!
    edited January 2015
    I hope they leave kiffin at the stadium and make him find his own way home. Piece of shit
    edited January 2015
    So.....

Ducks -6.5 vs OSU?
    edited January 2015
    um such a black cat lately
    edited January 2015
    bet online really hanging OSU-1?
    edited January 2015
    bet online really hanging OSU-1?

For ducks/osu???
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2015
    For ducks/osu???

No, it is going to be around 7
    edited January 2015
    .@PinnacleSports has Oregon listed as 6.5 pt favorites over Ohio St in the "potential" national championship
    edited January 2015
    Jesus, now osu calling passes on 1st and 10.... I don't understsnd
    edited January 2015
    this x 100 ^^^^^^
    edited January 2015
    wish that MoRon had fumbled and had it returned for a TD.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Oregon -7, 73.5 at BM
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2015
    Jesus Christ

RUN THE BALL

The interception after the bad punt in the 4th qtr was the worst designed play I have ever seen. You are near the red zone and you run a designed roll out to the short side of the field after you send your best weapon in motion to the left where he is all alone? Let's see what is wrong with that. First, if you are using him as a decoy, you need him somewhere you can actually throw him the ball so he is a threat. That play, he is about as much of a decoy as he would have been sitting on the bench. Second, even if there is a thought of a throwback across the field, the throw is so long and you are so close to the end zone, it only takes one guy to stay home to deal with him, it won't hold the safety on that side like you are expecting if there is more room to cover. Third, it is always tough to do a design roll out the closer you are to the end zone because there is less room and you have essentially taken away half the field. Fourth, when you do a design roll, the QB reads are short to long(the opposite of a play fake where the read is long to short). To have proper spacing, since you are bringing the D with you, you need more field. With only 23 yds to the end zone, it makes it tough to get spacing and you almost always have to take the short pass and you have to throw it quick. If you don't, you need to tuck it and run. The deep guy is a mirage and shouldnt even be considered so you are now stuck with no deep guy, and no Cooper. It is a suicide play call for a shaky QB who is going to try to force it. That spot on the field, that play should never enter the mind of a competent OC.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    wish that MoRon had fumbled and had it returned for a TD.

LOL, I saw him run out of the end zone after the pick, and I'm screaming "GO DOWN, GO DOWN", I honestly have no idea what he was thinking. Ducks v Bucks, should be a classic
    edited January 2015
    kane wrote: »
    LOL, I saw him run out of the end zone after the pick, and I'm screaming "GO DOWN, GO DOWN", I honestly have no idea what he was thinking. Ducks v Bucks, should be a classic
    poor coaching/ idk how can a 12 year old girl know he should go down but he doesn't ? is he that fucking dumb or sooo selfish he really wanted to score?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    Ducks -6 vs the bucks?

I think your right on but -7 would be the number to make you think. Just thinking out loud the fast pace Oregon Offense Ohio st shooting there load against the big bad Bama team I think if it open -6 it doesn't stay long. -7 you start to think. Oregon starts to steam roll it's sick. I'll bet Oregon -6 now any takers. JK Goats
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    StevieY wrote: »
    The interception after the bad punt in the 4th qtr was the worst designed play I have ever seen. You are near the red zone and you run a designed roll out to the short side of the field after you send your best weapon in motion to the left where he is all alone? Let's see what is wrong with that. First, if you are using him as a decoy, you need him somewhere you can actually throw him the ball so he is a threat. That play, he is about as much of a decoy as he would have been sitting on the bench. Second, even if there is a thought of a throwback across the field, the throw is so long and you are so close to the end zone, it only takes one guy to stay home to deal with him, it won't hold the safety on that side like you are expecting if there is more room to cover. Third, it is always tough to do a design roll out the closer you are to the end zone because there is less room and you have essentially taken away half the field. Fourth, when you do a design roll, the QB reads are short to long(the opposite of a play fake where the read is long to short). To have proper spacing, since you are bringing the D with you, you need more field. With only 23 yds to the end zone, it makes it tough to get spacing and you almost always have to take the short pass and you have to throw it quick. If you don't, you need to tuck it and run. The deep guy is a mirage and shouldnt even be considered so you are now stuck with no deep guy, and no Cooper. It is a suicide play call for a shaky QB who is going to try to force it. That spot on the field, that play should never enter the mind of a competent OC.

Other than this stuff, I thought the play was pretty solid
  • nipsyhustlenipsyhustle Member
    edited January 2015
    kane wrote: »

I think he was running toward the bench like " We win!" then realized he was holding a live ball.
    edited January 2015
    I think he was running toward the bench like " We win!" then realized he was holding a live ball.

now lets not give the kid that much credit... :). he was on the move for a potential score. was idiotic.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    now lets not give the kid that much credit... :). he was on the move for a potential score. was idiotic.

I don't know what he was thinking, but he was running toward the Bama bench anyway. I think he probably got caught up in the moment, and instinctually ran the ball out. I can guarantee he and Urban had a little chat about it after the game