Betting Talk

Ole Miss vs TCU

CoopsCoops Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Who you got?

My local has TCU -3.5 and total of 56.5.

I was leaning TCU until I saw it was the second most picked team in BT contest (Oklahoma was #1 and we saw how that went....)

So what's everythjng think? I gotta work tomorrow so need to follow something.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    The SEC +3.5 against the Big 12, yes please
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    There's a lot of ppl on TCU, and rightfully so with that offense. But I like the ole miss' defense and that SEC front.. A top SEC team as a dog is almost automatic for me. On ML as well. GL
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    h82lose wrote: »
    There's a lot of ppl on TCU, and rightfully so with that offense. But I like the ole miss' defense and that SEC front.. A top SEC team as a dog is almost automatic for me. On ML as well. GL

Agree with this. Same for me.
  • FastEddieFastEddie Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    we gonna eat some Frog Legs , I live w/ in driving distance to Oxford all my life , this defense is Best ever , our QB question is , which Bo will show up ? it should be great game to watch , hotty toddy
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    h82lose wrote: »

Line movement would agree with this premise as well.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I played TCU and the Over. If TCU has any interest in playing I think they win comfortably. Big IF, I know. Taking my chances.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    FastEddie wrote: »
    we gonna eat some Frog Legs , I live w/ in driving distance to Oxford all my life , this defense is Best ever , our QB question is , which Bo will show up ? it should be great game to watch , hotty toddy

I've never had frogs legs, but they say it tastes like chicken
    edited December 2014
    interesting start here... wake up ol miss
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    When I take Missy, I get the bad Bo, when I go against them, I get the good Bo, Ebe was right
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Started this stupid thread because people bitched BT was dead. Then I changed my opinion because everyone loved ole miss. BT can continue being dead for all I care, no more game threads from me.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Make it stop
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Men playing with boys
  • srn828srn828 Member
    edited December 2014
    Would have been very interesting to watch TCU in the playoffs...
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    What. A. Whippin'.
    edited December 2014
    kane wrote: »
    I've never had frogs legs, but they say it tastes like chicken

yes they taste like chicken and are good , try em if ever get chance & eat some gator tail it taste like chicken too , Rebels didn't show up to eat today , LOL
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    FastEddie wrote: »
    yes they taste like chicken and are good , try em if ever get chance & eat some gator tail it taste like chicken too , Rebels didn't show up to eat today , LOL

Eddie, here's the thing I never understood. If frogs and gator taste like chicken, why not just eat chicken? Also do me a favor, since I see you live in Mississippi, if by chance you should ever run into Bo Wallace, punch him in the throat for me
    edited December 2014
    The state of mississippi is feeling the pain today. SEC getting pushed around.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Rumor circulating today that both Mississippi schools will bypass Conf USA, and head directly into The Sun Belt.
    edited January 2015
    nice low blow to one our finest members Sunny :)...
    edited January 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Eddie, here's the thing I never understood. If frogs and gator taste like chicken, why not just eat chicken? Also do me a favor, since I see you live in Mississippi, if by chance you should ever run into Bo Wallace, punch him in the throat for me

Ha Ha , lots of fans have wanted to punch him in mouth since LSU game , I blame the play calling leading to his bad decisions , he is half to blame , the chicken taste is best to describe the taste I guess , Cajun Gator Tail is very good , happy new year and best of luck
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Sheperd Smith is reportedly "off the wagon" after watching the OleMiss meltdown. Not to mention the Manning Jr collapse.