Betting Talk

Bahamas Bowl

buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Sports Betting
Jesus Christ:cry:

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Wow man.. I can't believe we lost this game... 1 second left and the score an 80 years td.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    buythehook wrote: »
    Wow man.. I can't believe we lost this game... 1 second left and the score an 80 years td.
    Merry Christmas if you had Central Michigan
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I,m old then the majority on this forum,, seen a lot of come backs...but this was unbelievable ..sickening you think you have a lay up . And I have guest in three hours..... Merry Christmas if that's possible....
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Anyone who had WKU.....certainly sorry for your loss. But dont let it ruin your holiday. It is after all....one game.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Yes, sorry for your loss WKY-- this was the most unbelievable sporting event finishes that I have ever witnessed.. WKY scores 7 points entire 2nd half CMICH scores 34 and with 1 second on clock after receiving ball--they go the distance with razzle dazzle plays and just get into end zone by touching the pylon! What a pair of balls the CMICH coach by going for 2 points. Just amazing and this game will be talked about and rerun for a long time......:wow:
  • GoldenBearGoldenBear Member
    edited December 2014
    Terrible way to lose a $ 100.00 - 2 team parlay. I was counting this win at halftime with W. KY and the Over. I guess this is why they call it Gambling! Really wonder if W. KY has ever heard of tackling, getting to the QB and playing DEFENSE!
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Think I got you by a lot of years....
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    BayOcean wrote: »
    Think I got you by a lot of years....

Sailor, I make you -7.5 -200 over coach. I think i mighta opened it a little low too:opps: