Betting Talk

GD's College Football Bowl Picks

gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Ok Fellas.....................This will be my bowl long tread. Picking all games starting with the 5 today. Bring on the W's. 0-0-0

Nevada -1.5 ... UL Lafayette
Nevada 36 - ULL 31

UTEP +10 ... Utah St
Utah St. 26 - UTEP 17

Utah ... Colorado St +2.5
CST 33 ... Utah 28

Western Michigan -1.5 ... AF
WM 31 ... AF 26

South Alabama -2.5 ... Bowling Green
SA 28 ... BG 24

gl

Comments

• gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas.............Time to shake last week off and move forward. Really liking what I'm seeing today. 0-5-0

BYU ... Memphis -1.5
    Memphis has a better QB and the better D. Simple decision. Time we ride these Tigers straight to the bank.

Memphis 29 .... BYU 24
    gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas................Finally got a win yesterday with Memphis....what a game! Let's get 2 more wins today. 1-5-0

Northern Illinois +10 ... Marshall
    We see it every year.....better teams losing because of the motivation factor. Northern Illinois is chomping at the bit to get this one. This game comes down to the wire imo.
    Marshall 36 ... No Illinois 28

Navy ... San Diego St -2.5
    This game is free money. Navy's defense won't be able to hang 4 qtrs.
    San Diego ST 26 ... Navy 21

gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas..............Wow? How can someone be so bad? All I can say at this point is I hope your picks are opposite of mine. gl. 1-7-0

Central Michigan +3.5 ... Western Kentucky
    Still riding high from marshall game. Their defense is bad. CM should be able to run the ball all day long and keep that WK offense off the field. ML is best bet today.
    CM 38 ... WK 31

Fresno ST ... Rice -2.5
    imo, Freson ST doesn't have the defense to stop Rice all game.
    Rice 33 ... Fresno 23

gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas..................Time for a little friday football. Time to start pouring the whiskey because today, we get loud with excitement. 3-7-0

Illinois ... Louisiana Tech -6
    If I had a farm, I would bet it on this one. No way in hell can Illinois D-line stop Kenneth Dixon.
    Louisiana Tech 33 ... Illinois 24

Rutgers ... UNC -3
    Rutgers is a lot of people's upset special today but I just don't see it. UNC's offense will be to much to handle for 4 qtrs. No way Rutgers keeps this a one score game.
    UNC 37 ... Rutgers 24

NC State ... UCF -2.5
    O'Leary will have his team ready. UCF is very solid on both sides of the ball, especially on defense. As well, this is a home game for UCF with the school selling out their bowl tickets.
    UCF 30 ... NC State 21

gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas....................As Taylor Swift would say, "Shake it off". Today we snap out of the funk and go 5-0. Dawgs are already barking this morning. 4-9-0

VTech +3 ... Cinci
    Will come down to special teams so how do you bet against Beamer. Besides, VTech has the better defense. ML?
    VTech 24 ... Cinci 21

Duke +7 ... Arizona St
    Duke can score points so giving them an extra 7 is to much here.
    Ari St 31 ... Duke 26

Miami ... USC +3.5
    Don't give Spurrier points. USC has seen a power back every week in the SEC, Duke could be in for a long day today. ML?
    USC 24 ... Miami 20

Penn St +2.5 ... Boston College
    For those of you that don't know, Steve Addazio is the coach of BC. His offensive play calling is garbage imo. ML?
    Penn ST 26 ... BC 16

Nebraska +7 ... USC
    Can USC stop Nebraska's running game? Not enough to cover by 7.
    USC 26 Nebraska 21

Take the points and then take that cash!
    gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas.........................Huge day yesterday. Let's keep the good times rolling. 9-9-0

WV -1.5 ... Texas A&M
    Texas A&M has to much crap going on inside the program for them to be focus.
    WV 36 ... TA&M 26

Clemson +4 ... Oklahoma
    Teams match up well imo. Can Clemson's D-line stop today's running game. I think so. ML?
    Clemson 34 ... Okl 28

Texas +6.5 ... Arkansas
    Texas has the talent on D to slow down Arkansas run game. I see this game coming down to a field goal.
    Arkansas 24 ... Texas 21

gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas...........................Really need to start growing the W's. Here's to getting 3 more today. 10-11-0

Notre Dame ... LSU -7.5
    Should be a good game but in the end, LSU's defense steels the show.
    LSU 33 ... ND 23

Louisville +7 ... UGA
    UGA's defense really not what it once was. Louisville should have no issues putting up points today. ML?
    Louisville 28 ... UGA 27

Maryland +14 ... Stanford
    Maryland will be able to run the ball today. I wouldn't be surprised if Maryland won today.
    Stanford 31 ... Maryland 30

gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas......................Last day of 2014 and there is only one way to go out......today we go out a winner. 3 good games today. 10-14-0

Ole' Miss ... TCU -3
    I don't think Ole'Miss will be able to stop the passing game today. As for Bo Wallace, watch him turn the ball over at least twice today.
    TCU 31 ... Ole'Miss 24

Boise St +3 ... Arizona
    I think the Oregon game showed us that Arizona has a hard time stopping really good offenses. Oh no, Boise St is averaging about 40 ppg. ML?
    Boise St 38 ... Arizona 31

Georgia Tech ... Miss St -6.5
    I know that GT almost beat FSU in the ACC champion game but Miss St's defense is on a whole another level than FSU. Don't get me wrong, GT will score points today just not enough to cover. On the other hand, Dak Prescott is the real deal. GT's D is in for a long day.
    Miss ST. 33 ... GT 21

Have a safe and happy new year.
    gl
    edited December 2014
    Ok Fellas.......................We have done it! We have ended 2014 on a winning day. Feels good to go out with a bang. Just one more game for the hat trick....Go Miss St. Let's start the New Year of right so get ready to win a lot of money tomorrow. Happy New Year!
    edited January 2015
    Ok Fellas.................BIG day in college football. Let's get this playoff started. 12-15-0
    Wisconsin +7 ... Auburn
    Auburn's defense isn't that good so getting 7 here is a lot imo.
    Auburn 28 ... Wisconsin 24

Michigan St ... Baylor -2.5
    If there is one game to bet, this is it. Michigan St will turn the ball over several times and Baylor wins easily.
    Baylor 36 ... Michigan St 23

Minnesota +4.5 ... Missouri
    Minnesota should have no issue winning this game. I don't think Missouri will be able to stop the run. ML?
    Minnesota 30 ... Missouri 26

FSU +7.5 ... Oregon
    FSU will be able to run the ball all day long. Heisman jinx.
    FSU 40 ... Oregon 33

Ohio St ... Alabama -8.5
    Ohio St is going to get beat down today. Alabama is better on both sides of the ball.
    Alabama 34 .... Ohio St 10

gl