djackson if hes playing
harry douglass
donte moncrief
boldin
going to also pick up colston and marques wilson as well

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2014
    QB is a coin flip for me. My opp has Rivers this week, so should probably use him.

That WR list is so full of variables and inconsistency that I could see lots of differing opinions, but here's mine...

I want no part of an injured DJax, even if active (too much risk for me in the playoffs). Don't like Boldin vs. SEA (or anyone right now, SF is a mess).

I like Douglas if Julio is out, obviously not as much if he plays. I'm OK with Moncrief and like him more if Wayne sits (great matchup). I also think Colston is the safest play of the whole group and obviously like his matchup too. No objection to Wilson, I just don't like him as much as the others I'm OK with b/c we haven't really seen him yet.

I would probably go with Colston and either Douglas or Moncrief depending on inactives and/or your personal opinion. If both Julio and Wayne are active and you want to trust Wilson, I can see going with him too.

Hope you found something useful in all that rambling. GL.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    thanks for the response... i could also pick up marquis lee or c jonhsnon.. but i dont like the matchup for johnson.. from what i hear julio wont play so douglass would be automatic
    edited December 2014
    milfhunter wrote: »
    thanks for the response... i could also pick up marquis lee or c jonhsnon.. but i dont like the matchup for johnson.. from what i hear julio wont play so douglass would be automatic

Sounds like you're right about Julio. Missed the latest report.

New, far shorter answer... Colston and Douglas. :)
    edited December 2014
    Please tell me my outstanding WR advice led you to a win? :)
    edited December 2014
    yes thanks goats once jones was out douglass was a no brainer... and yes i went with colston and got the W.. be back in a few days with more advice one more time.
    edited December 2014
    yes thanks goats once jones was out douglass was a no brainer... and yes i went with colston and got the W.. be back in a few days with more advice one more time.

Good to hear. I have a quandary of my own this week thanks to Murray's hand, but will wait until more is known before posting.
    edited December 2014
    Murray had his helmet on and was practicing today so thats good news.. so hard to root for cowboys as an eagle fan
    edited December 2014
    Murray had his helmet on and was practicing today so thats good news.. so hard to root for cowboys as an eagle fan

To make matters worse, my championship opponent has Luck. Hard to root for Murray to put up numbers, Luck to do poorly, and Indy to win the game all at the same time.