Betting Talk

Bucky Badger...

namathfannamathfan Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Sports Betting
Have fun tonight...Frank and Okafor should be quite a match-up.

Comments

• BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    namathfan wrote: »
    Have fun tonight...Frank and Okafor should be quite a match-up.

Thanks NF, It will be an electric atmosphere. I went down to the "Battle for Atlantis" and attended the 3 games Wis played there. I was glad to see them win the tourney, even if they didn't end up playing who I had expected them to. (didn't play NCaro, Fla or UCLA)
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks NF, It will be an electric atmosphere. I went down to the "Battle for Atlantis" and attended the 3 games Wis played there. I was glad to see them win the tourney, even if they didn't end up playing who I had expected them to. (didn't play NCaro, Fla or UCLA)

Jay Williams made a comment yesterday on how the Duke frosh "won't even hear themselves THINK in the Kohl Center" in their first true road game of the year...and you took the Dookies ML?....shame on you LOL!....should be a ton of fun ;)
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    TheReb wrote: »
    Jay Williams made a comment yesterday on how the Duke frosh "won't even hear themselves THINK in the Kohl Center" in their first true road game of the year...and you took the Dookies ML?....shame on you LOL!....should be a ton of fun ;)

Strictly a "defensive bet" I would much rather see the Badgers win the game, than me win my bet. (like I said--small wager)
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    A friend of mine refers to these types of wagers as "hedging your happiness".