Betting Talk

Texas Southern Basketball Schedule

PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Sports Betting
I'm not sure I've seen a tougher stretch of games for a college team in a long time if at all. That is just brutal. I'm tempted to chase against them for the next four games to gain 1 unit. I don't typically do this but I've played in some of these money games before when I was in college (not same level but it's all relevant) and at some point you just don't give a sh*t and look towards conference play. In order they play @ Baylor, @Florida, @ Gonzaga, and then @ Michigan State.

Thoughts?

Comments

• BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    It's the same every year for the little guys, especially the SWAC. Have to pay the bills for the entire athletic program-- and the power teams love scheduling these automatic wins. Most years several of these little teams have no home games until conference season starts in Jan. Look at Miss Valley St this year. At least Tex Sou sneaks in 1 home game.
  • PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm curious if there is any value in fading these teams during that brutal stretch to gain a unit.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2014
    You're making the assumption that you'd even see a line on every one of these games. You'll only see one if it's on TV (maybe they all are, not sure).
  • PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I am making the assumption the games will be lined on 5D, which could be a bad assumption.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I'd guess that the better of these little guys-- like Tex Southern-- probably cover about 40-50% of these games where they're getting over 20 points.