Betting Talk

RB HELP

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
Embarrassment of RB riches for me this week. I have Murray at RB1 (obviously) and I'm using DRob at WR b/c yahoo lists him as a RB/WR. That leaves me needing to pick 2 of the following 4 RB's...

Anderson vs. MIA
J. Bell @ NE
Forsett @ NOR
Jennings vs. DAL

I like all 4 and have my own leans, but could probably make a case for any of them. Any thoughts on which 2 to play?

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    - Anderson is running behind an OL that has produced a 3.6 rY/A (26th) and 7 TD's this year, facing a Miami defense that has allowed 3.83 rY/A (8th) and only 4 TD's
    - Bell is running behind a Detroit OL that has produced a 3.24 rY/A (30th) and 6 TD's this year, facing a New England defense that has allowed 4.21 rY/A (16th) and only 5 TD's
    - Forsett is running behind a Baltimore OL that has produced a 4.39 rY/A (8th) and 11 TD's this year, facing a New Orleans defense that has allowed 4.30 rY/A (19th) and 10 TD's
    - Jennings is running behind a Giants OL that has produced a 3.71 rY/A (25th) and 7 TD's this year, facing a Dallas defense that has allowed 4.45 rY/A (27th) and 9 TD's

In my opinion your 2 best options are Forsett and Jennings, where Forsett has the advantage. Combine this with you're own numbers for projected carries/ receptions and you'll have a solid play.
  • drewbydrewby Fantasy Expert
    edited November 2014
    I'd scratch Joique Bell with Bush likely back and Riddick still present in the passing game the volume just isn't there. Jennings, Anderson and Forsett project to see a much higher percent of snaps and should be involved regardless of game flow as they both stay are involved in the passing game. I'd probably lean Anderson or Jennings at home. But yes some nice options.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Bell does not belong. Cj and Jennings for me.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    FWIW, there was almost no chance I was using Bell, I just like to include the full list in case someone disagrees. He also missed practice yesterday with an ankle, so if anyone else wants to chime in, feel free to ignore him.

I still have no idea who I'm using out of the other three. Also waiting to see the status of Sanders/Thomas for Denver as I have to believe Anderson gets a bit of a bump if they're out.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Looks like Sanders is going to play for den... i like jennings and forsett
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    milfhunter wrote: »
    Looks like Sanders is going to play for den... i like jennings and forsett

That's my lean for now as well although I may change my mind half a dozen times by kickoff tomorrow. Thanks for the input.