SweetJones55 NBA Play

sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
Dallas Mavericks -3 -105 (x1.5)

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Dallas Mavericks -3 -105 (x1.5)

Please remember all basketball needs to be graded at -110. Thanks.
  • sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    Please remember all basketball needs to be graded at -110. Thanks.

Ok I will just grade at -110. -3 -105 was by far the most widely available line though at release.
    edited November 2014
    Ok I will just grade at -110. -3 -105 was by far the most widely available line though at release.

That may way well be, but the rules are pretty clear...

4. All football and basketball picks must be at -110*. No money lines. No buying points.

Thanks for understanding.
    edited November 2014
    Dallas Mavericks -3 -105 (x1.5) WINNER

Mavericks win by 23 points, 105-82.

Plays/Record Break Down Below

Betting Talk NBA Weighted Record: 6-2 +5.8 UNITS
    Betting Talk NBA Unweighted Record: 6-2 +3.8 UNITS
    Betting Talk WNBA Record:8-4 +3.6 UNITS
    Betting Talk NCAA Football Record: 1-0 +2 UNITS (Unweighted 1-0 +1UNIT)
    Betting Talk NFL Record: 0-1 -1.2 UNITS

All Sports Betting Talk Weighted Record: 15-7 +10.2 UNITS
    All Sports Betting Talk Unweighted Record: 15-7 +7.3 UNITS
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    crushed bro
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    How are you 6-2 in the NBA after 1 post?
    edited November 2014
    jm wrote: »
    How are you 6-2 in the NBA after 1 post?

I posted some NBA plays this season as well as last season. These are my total betting talk records.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I used him last year............Does not release widely available........Will often release quarters the night before a game with -115 or - 120 vig.

Next day when its widely available line will be gone.

Can you please elaborate on the above it was said by one of your subs. This isn't the first time this has been brought up and if it was my business I would address this issue and explain what you give out and when and if the numbers are WA. Some explanation should be given in all fairness if you want to be taken seriously
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    how can anyone release Quarters the nite before..that's a red flag IMO
    edited November 2014
    i dont know what the history is here with this guy but damn yall are fucking on his dick hardcore. its just a freakin forum where people post plays lets not get too serious on the shit .. i dont see any evidence of misleading people or anything in this thread like yall are discussing
    edited November 2014
    Please someone tell me where I can bet 1 st Qs overnite. I would really like to know, is it even possible?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    barmoycm wrote: »
    i dont know what the history is here with this guy but damn yall are fucking on his dick hardcore. its just a freakin forum where people post plays lets not get too serious on the shit .. i dont see any evidence of misleading people or anything in this thread like yall are discussing

Some of us here take this shit very seriously
    edited November 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I used him last year............Does not release widely available........Will often release quarters the night before a game with -115 or - 120 vig.

Next day when its widely available line will be gone.

Can you please elaborate on the above it was said by one of your subs. This isn't the first time this has been brought up and if it was my business I would address this issue and explain what you give out and when and if the numbers are WA. Some explanation should be given in all fairness if you want to be taken seriously

Quarter lines do not come out til the day of game. 1st Half lines don't even come out til day of game. I have never released a quarter or 1st half play the day before. That is completely false. Every major online sports book has to be open in order for me to release a play.

I have a Picks Archive (exactly like RAS) on my website where you can see every NBA play this year. Last year I was independently tracked by Advisory Tracking for full transparency. http://www.advisortracking.com/p/sweetjones55.html
    edited November 2014

Those of us who bet for a living (or for anything more than shits and giggles for that matter) take this stuff very seriously for obvious reasons. Just because you don't take it seriously and are unfamiliar with the issues people have brought up doesn't make their questions/points invalid.
    edited November 2014
    Quarter lines do not come out til the day of game
    Thanks for letting us know. For a moment I thought you found some magical book that does :)
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    It's hilarious whatever record sweet Jones quotes from that ridiculous forum is complete bullshit but he will never address that but he will respond to some trivial comment on his thread asap to clear up any inaccuracy that reflects him in a negative light
    edited November 2014
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    It's hilarious whatever record sweet Jones quotes from that ridiculous forum is complete bullshit but he will never address that but he will respond to some trivial comment on his thread asap to clear up any inaccuracy that reflects him in a negative light

The record on that forum was not complete bullshit. I had thousands of of people logging in every day (thread had 1.7 million views) and clicking on that thread. It's not like I could lose a game and mark it as a win the next day, everyone would have been all over me. I have addressed this on here several times and will not anymore.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    The record on that forum was not complete bullshit. I had thousands of of people logging in every day (thread had 1.7 million views) and clicking on that thread. It's not like I could lose a game and mark it as a win the next day, everyone would have been all over me. I have addressed this on here several times and will not anymore.

This is the biggest joke I have read on a long time
    . If you're truly claiming that that record is legit you are a scumbag. I wish I cared enough to quote that awful chain but everyone who read it knows you are a scam artist
    edited November 2014
    Those of us who bet for a living (or for anything more than shits and giggles for that matter) take this stuff very seriously for obvious reasons. Just because you don't take it seriously and are unfamiliar with the issues people have brought up doesn't make their questions/points invalid.

taking your betting seriously is one thing but taking some other dudes bullshit too seriously is kinda a waste of time .. atleast it would be a waste of my time to call out people for stupid shit all i want is winners and i see one posted play and one winner here.. whatever else is irrelevant to this thread here
    edited November 2014
    whatever else is irrelevant to this thread here

It may be irrelevant to you, but it's not to others. You're missing the big picture. If you don't care about the issues being discussed, just ignore them.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited November 2014

Then simply don't follow his plays...he is like any other poster here.. He isn't allowed to promote his site, so as long as he follows BT record keeping rules what's the problem..
    edited November 2014
    I played this gentleman's bet and won on it yesterday, so if I were betting for a living and someone who is giving me winners all of a sudden says fuck this place because people are discouraging him and scrutinizing him then I would be very upset because that could be taking money out of my pocket. I dont see this man post alot but when he does I have seen many more win than lose and I dont want that to stop because of miscalculations on records. I acknowledged i dont know the history but yall arent trying to figure the correct answer to the record but rather are treating him poorly in my opinion
    edited November 2014
    lily wrote: »
    Then simply don't follow his plays...he is like any other poster here.. He isn't allowed to promote his site, so as long as he follows BT record keeping rules what's the problem..

No problem. I personally don't even know much about him or his history. But as you said, he's just like any other poster, which means people are free to ask questions or make comments as long they aren't breaking any rules either.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2014

I will end this right here and not continue it because of the respect I have this site but show me where in my question that I was disrespectful in anyway towards Jones and or his business. I've heard that accusation before and it's never been addressed and now it has that's all there was to it. Yall should be a little more respectful to the people here with the words you use.

Edit: Question answered and now we move on.
    edited November 2014
    no one was accusing you specifically of anything yet you are getting very defensive for no reason. no one has stated something you said was disrespectful im sorry you are feeling that way your comment was not one of the ones that stuck out to me. ive said my piece .. good luck SweetJones keep em coming please
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Goats...When I said simply don't follow I was generalizing..didnt mean to single you or imply...hope it didn't sound that way..
    edited November 2014
    lily wrote: »
    Goats...When I said simply don't follow I was generalizing..didnt mean to single you or imply...hope it didn't sound that way..

No worries. Same here. The majority of my comments in discussions like this are meant to make general points as well.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Yall remember I'm hear to take not contribute. When someone questions any of my suppliers.......I get pissed!
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    Please someone tell me where I can bet 1 st Qs overnite. I would really like to know, is it even possible?

Wouldnt surprise me if some euro had them, but ive never seen them anyplace you can actually bet.
    edited November 2014
    durito wrote: »
    Wouldnt surprise me if some euro had them, but ive never seen them anyplace you can actually bet.

Exactly, that's why I was wondering how could SweetJones release these overnite. Sportsguy must have confused these plays with something else when he wrote his post.