Betting Talk

RB Decision

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
Standard scoring. Need to start two of the following...

Joique Bell
Forsett
Hillman

I like all three and would happily start them all if I didn't also have Murray.

I was initially giving the nod to Bell and Hillman. Bell for his matchup and Bush being banged up, although he will play. Hillman for being on a high scoring big favorite who could likely be running the ball late, although Denver doesn't necessarily ever stop passing.

Most rankings I look at prefer Forsett. I certainly like his matchup too; Cincy has been poor vs. the run in recent weeks. My only concern is that there's still a bit of a timeshare in Baltimore and Pierce is more likely to get the goal line carries and potentially vulture TD's like last week.

Any thoughts? Obviously need to decide by tonight's kickoff.

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I would start Hillman and Bell too.

Both are the featured backs and are going to get the most carries. The problem with Forsett is that Cincinnati for as bad as they have played recently, they still rank 3rd in the league against the pass. This should have Baltimore rushing it more often than usual. In that case it's highly likely that they'll split the carries with Pierce being the goal line back.

Rest assured all 3 are good options to start, slight edge goes to Hillman and Bell
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    I would start Hillman and Bell too.

Both are the featured backs and are going to get the most carries. The problem with Forsett is that Cincinnati for as bad as they have played recently, they still rank 3rd in the league against the pass. This should have Baltimore rushing it more often than usual. In that case it's highly likely that they'll split the carries with Pierce being the goal line back.

Rest assured all 3 are good options to start, slight edge goes to Hillman and Bell

Thanks for the input. Sometimes having fewer options is better, or at least less of a headache. :)

Other opinions welcome.
  • drewbydrewby Fantasy Expert
    edited October 2014
    Same feeling here, Bell a good option against ATL and even more so if Bush can't go or is limited. Hillman should see 70% of the snaps if the game is close PLUS if a coin toss you get to sweat it out with him in prime time tonight.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2014
    drewby wrote: »
    Same feeling here, Bell a good option against ATL and even more so if Bush can't go or is limited. Hillman should see 70% of the snaps if the game is close PLUS if a coin toss you get to sweat it out with him in prime time tonight.

Thanks. Sticking with Bell/Hillman barring a last minute change of heart.