Betting Talk

GD's College Football picks

gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Sports Betting
Ok Fellas............................Going forward this will be my continued post on BT. No more single post. Well, the streak came to a screaming halt with Miami on Monday. Time to get it back tonight. 3-1

Arizona ... UTSA +7.5

What can I say? UTSA is for real! Their defense is top notch and I look for them to get a couple of turnovers tonight. There are people much smarter than you and me working for Vegas. 7.5 is the line for a reason. Home crowd in a dome = trouble for AZ qb.

Thursday nite underdawg special coming your way soon.

Take the points and then take that cash!

gl

Az 27 ... UTSA 23

Comments

• PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm following suit but he line is rising so I'm going to wait closer to kickoff to get a better number. It might bite me in the long run. What you think about our Gators this weekend? I've been reading where the players are about to kill each other in practice chomping at the bit to play (no pun intended). With the loss of a prep game I think there is more importance in getting both backups a lot of work in game to decide that battle. Weather looks bad again in Gainesville. Thoughts?
  • gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    38 points is a lot to give. Especially a team with a new OC. I look for a 45 - 10 type of score. Take the points. Good thing is that the MEDIA is very HIGH on us right now. Wouldn't be surprised if this game gets to 38.5 or 39. Wait until Saturday to make your play if you like underdawg.
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas.............................What a great game last night. Let's keep the W's coming. 4-1

Pitt ... BC +5

Should be a very close game tonight. Addazio will run qb Tyler Murphy (former Gator) all night and then throw the deep ball. Murphy should have a good game against all this Pitt talent. BC has a home dawg comes out barking.

Pitt 23 ... BC 21

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas................Losing sucks. BC was done from the start. Saturday is a big day for me. Here we go with a whopping 8 games. 4-2

Saturday's games:

Michigan St +13 ... Oregon
    Oregon is a team that makes stupid mistakes. Ducks will be shot down with Michigan St gunners.
    Oregon 31 ... Mich St. 24

Auburn -32.5 ... SJST
    How is SJST d going to stop Auburn's offense.... Oh, it won't!
    Auburn 51 ... SJST 13

Ole Miss -19.5 ... Vandy
    Vandy doesn't have the defense to hang with Ole' Miss. Vandy's secondary is in for a very long day. Ole Miss BIG!
    Ole Miss 44 ... Vandy 6

ECU +15 ... USC
    USC is a house of cards. One wrong move and they all crumble. ECU almost pulls off the upset.
    USC 31 ... ECU 28

Notre Dame -3.5 ... Michigan
    What can I say....ND is just a better team. Michigan's Dline is in for a long day.
    ND 28 ... Michigan 17

Miss St -27.5 ... UAB
    Really? UAB can't stop this offense. NO way...NO how.
    Miss St 44 ... UAB 17

Temple +3 ... Navy
    You know Navy is still thinking about last week. Temple's defense will be ready for the option. ML a good bet here.
    Temple 27 ... Navy 24

Eastern Michigan +38 ... UF
    Is it possible to be over excited? Yes, and UF will show it tomorrow with stupid penalties. Wouldn't be surprised if JD throws a pick.
    UF 38 ... EMU 3

gl
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas................Losing sucks. BC was done from the start. Saturday is a big day for me. Here we go with a whopping 8 games. 4-2

Saturday's games:

Michigan St +13 ... Oregon
    Oregon is a team that makes stupid mistakes. Ducks will be shot down with Michigan St gunners.
    Oregon 31 ... Mich St. 24

Auburn -32.5 ... SJST
    How is SJST d going to stop Auburn's offense.... Oh, it won't!
    Auburn 51 ... SJST 13

Ole Miss -19.5 ... Vandy
    Vandy doesn't have the defense to hang with Ole' Miss. Vandy's secondary is in for a very long day. Ole Miss BIG!
    Ole Miss 44 ... Vandy 6

ECU +15 ... USC
    USC is a house of cards. One wrong move and they all crumble. ECU almost pulls off the upset.
    USC 31 ... ECU 28

Notre Dame -3.5 ... Michigan
    What can I say....ND is just a better team. Michigan's Dline is in for a long day.
    ND 28 ... Michigan 17

Miss St -27.5 ... UAB
    Really? UAB can't stop this offense. NO way...NO how.
    Miss St 44 ... UAB 17

Temple +3 ... Navy
    You know Navy is still thinking about last week. Temple's defense will be ready for the option. ML a good bet here.
    Temple 27 ... Navy 24

Eastern Michigan +38 ... UF
    Is it possible to be over excited? Yes, and UF will show it tomorrow with stupid penalties. Wouldn't be surprised if JD throws a pick.
    UF 38 ... EMU 3

gl

You like Miss St -27.5 even though you projected a 27 pt win? Jw thanks
    edited September 2014
    Good look'n out Buckeyes. I think Miss St puts up 54 not 44 against UAB. gl with VTech today, going to be a good game.
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas.........................Let's get ready for another exciting week of college ball. 8-6

Louisiana Tech +3.5 ... North Texas
    I know that NT has a good d but it is their offense that scares me. This team can't pass the ball! LTech will stack the line and shut down the run. Could get ugly for NT tonight. ML is a good bet tonight. Lets get ready for another Thursday night dawg to come through.

LTech 34 ... NT 14

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas....................We had a nice win last night. Hope you hit the ML. Let's get ready to win another one tonight. 9-6

Toledo +10 ... Cinci

Toledo is going to pound the ball and pound the ball often. Cinci's Dline gets a big test tonight. Cinci has had a good recruiting class which means they are young and unproven. 3rd week of the season and they are playing their first game. Talking about over thinking everything. Toledo's running game keeps it within 10.

Cinci 31 ... Toledo 24

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas......................Friday's late game. Here's to going 2-0 on Friday. Let's take that paper!

Baylor -34 ... Buffalo

Let me think??? Last time I checked...speed kills. Baylor has it and Buffalo doesn't. Big blow out tonight.

Baylor 54 ... Buffalo 14

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas........................Went 1-1 on Friday night. Hate paying the juice. Let's get ready for a big Saturday. 10-7

Saturday Games:

Miami Ohio +33.5 ... Michigan
    I'll be surprised if Michigan scores more than 33. Michigan just isn't that good.
    Michigan 33 ... Miami Ohio 7

UCF +10.5 ... Missouri
    UCF getting back some pretty key guys this week. Wouldn't be surprised if they win this game.
    Missouri 31 ... UCF 24

Pitt ... Florida Intl. +25.5
    Heat plays a big factor tomorrow. Look for Pitt to cramp up A Lot. Pitt a little over confident and will be over looking this game.
    Pitt. 39 ... FL Intl. 17

GA ... USC +6.5
    USC comes to play tomorrow. Spurrier will have a couple tricks of his sleeve.
    GA 27 ... USC 26

Tenn ... OKL -20.5
    Tenn just doesn't have the players to hang with OKL this year. This game is a blow out.
    OKL 50 ... Tenn 17

Kentucky ... UF -18.5
    Gators defense is in top form. Gators Offense hasn't looked this good in years. Gators win this by 21. Jump on the bandwagon now while there is still room. Gators are for real!
    Gators 41 .... Kentucky 20

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas...........................Here we go again! Is it me or does Thursday night really start the weekend off? Crown is already flow'n. Here's to a win tonight. 14-9

Auburn -7 ... K State
    I know that several people like KState tonight and I can't blame them. But when it comes to my money, I'm on Auburn. Don't get me wrong........Kstate will have no problem moving the ball all over the field EXCEPT for the red zone. Auburn's defensive speed will be able to coral the QB within the 20. Look for KSTATE to score field goals while Auburn scores the tds. As well, Auburn getting their #1 receiver back tonight. Hurry up offense pays dividends in the fourth. I almost forgot....as my wife would say, "size matters." And Auburn has it. -7 here is a gift. Enjoy!

Auburn 41 ... KState 23

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas....................Well, last night sucked. My Friday just wasn't the same. Here's to waking up with a smile on Saturday. 14-10

UConn ... USF -1.5

This game is basically a pick in my eyes. When you have to struggling teams, why not take the home team? Besides, USF should be able to pound the ball all game.

USF 23 ... UConn 17

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas..........................Here's to having an outstanding Saturday. Let's get ready to make a little money today.

Iowa +7 ... Pitt
    I see this game coming down to a field goal. Iowa will put points on the board.
    Pitt 26 ... Iowa 21

Bowling Green ... Wisconsin -27
    Two different leagues here. Wisconsin runs runs runs away with the win.
    Wisconsin 48 ... BG 18

Hawaii +9 ... Colorado
    I see a lot of points in this one. Wouldn't be surprised if Hawaii won.
    Colorado 31 ... Hawaii 30

FSU -14 ... Clemson
    Clemson lost to many players to keep this close. FSU big in this one. FSU's defense is just to good in this one.
    FSU 50 ... Clemson 20

Syracuse -2 ... Maryland
    Will Maryland score a td? Not on this defense.
    Syracuse 21 ... Maryland 12

UF +14.5 ... Alabama
    UF has the defense to keep this close. Turnovers will play a key role in tomorrow's game. 1/2 point is the difference.
    Alabama 28 ... UF 14

gl
    edited September 2014
    Ok Fellas.......................Here's to another great Thursday night of college football. Hope your ready! 17-13-1

UCLA -3 ... AZ St

Ok ok.....I'll take the bait. -3 here seems like a gift. AZ St without QB and a spotty D...hmmmmmmmmmmm? I see UCLA rolling big in this game. AZ St won't be able to stop the run.

UCLA 40 ... AZ St 23

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas......................Are you ready for a little Friday night action? 18-13-1

Louisville ... Syracuse +2

Can you say TRUE FRESHMAN? Wolves are howling in that Syracuse locker room.

Syracuse 27 ... Louisville 20

gl
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Right Side ML +120 here. Good Luck
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas...............Let's shut this Friday night down with a win.

Utah St ... BYU -21

You would think that two in-state teams would have a closer line. I look for BYU to explode tonight. Honestly, how can you bet against Taysom Hill?

BYU 44 ... Utah St 17

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas.........................Time to shake last night off with the start of a new day. Here are my 7. 18-15-1

Vandy ... Georgia -33.5
    Com'on, Vandy isn't going to be able to move today. Look for a lot of 3 and outs. Georgia will get plenty of opportunities to score today.
    Georgia 44 ... Vandy 6

Stanford -2.5 ... Notre Dame
    Stanford should have no issues shutting down ND offense. Stanford by 10.
    Stanford 31 ... ND 21

South Carolina ... Kentucky +3.5
    Half point is the defense here as this game comes down to a field goal.
    South Carolina 31 ... KU 28

Florida ML +125 .... Tennessee
    Coming off a bye, we better have our secondary issues take'n care of. We better have our offense ready to go. I look for a big day of ground and pound for UF.
    UF 27 ... Tennessee 20

Alabama ... Ole Miss +4.5
    This game is going to go back and forth all day. This game will be very close.
    Alabama 27 ... Ole Miss 24

LSU +7.5 ... Auburn
    7.5 points seems like a lot to me. I know LSU is young but they can hang with Auburn.
    Auburn 30 ... LSU 24

Wake Forest ... FSU -38
    Not the same WF team as a couple of years ago. They are not that good. FSU will put up 50+ today.
    FSU 59 ... WF 14

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas.......................Time to get this Thursday night rock'n. I think we have an easy one tonight. 22-18-1

BYU ... UCF -3

I'm laying the 3 points because I expect a very lively crowd tonight, great home team advantage . Weather is perfect. Hot and humid. :sweatdrop: You break a sweat just walking to the mailbox. I mean it is 80 f-ing degrees out right now. I think the heat plays a big role in tonight's game.

UCF has a great offense and great team speed, it's their O-line that gives me worries. They have great receivers but the qb never has time to find them. Hopefully that changes tonight. BYU is pretty banged up on defense which will definitely help UCF's passing game. Besides, I look for UCF to pound the ball all night long. George O'Leary style of football.

UCF 24 ... BYU 20

gl
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas.......................Time to get this Thursday night rock'n. I think we have an easy one tonight. 22-18-1

BYU ... UCF -3

I'm laying the 3 points because I expect a very lively crowd tonight, great home team advantage . Weather is perfect. Hot and humid. :sweatdrop: You break a sweat just walking to the mailbox. I mean it is 80 f-ing degrees out right now. I think the heat plays a big role in tonight's game.

UCF has a great offense and great team speed, it's their O-line that gives me worries. They have great receivers but the qb never has time to find them. Hopefully that changes tonight. BYU is pretty banged up on defense which will definitely help UCF's passing game. Besides, I look for UCF to pound the ball all night long. George O'Leary style of football.

UCF 24 ... BYU 20

gl

I didn't play this game. I like the UCF program and I root for them as long as I'm not going against them, however they're averaging 23 points a game and 281 yards a game, in college those aren't good numbers, I don't know why you would say they have a great offense. GL tonight
    edited October 2014
    kane wrote: »
    I didn't play this game. I like the UCF program and I root for them as long as I'm not going against them, however they're averaging 23 points a game and 281 yards a game, in college those aren't good numbers, I don't know why you would say they have a great offense. GL tonight

Even after reading it twice before posting, I still didn't catch the mistake. Instead of offense, I meant to type defense.

Talking about attention to detail. :sad:
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas...................Great win last night. Let's keep them coming. 23-18-1

Washington St +16.5 ... Stanford

Is it me or is Stanford's offense not that good? On the other hand, I know Stanford has a great defense but 16.5 is a lot of points. Especially to a team like Washington ST. WSU is going to score tonight. If WSU scores 14 or more points, we win.

Stanford 30 ... WSU 20

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas.....................Tough one last night. Losing by a half point really seems to sting just a little bit more. Time to shake it off. Another day, another dollar. 5 good ones today. 23-19-1

UNC +16.5 ... Notre Dame
    ND a little over confident from the Stanford win. I see them over looking this game. UNC's running game steals the show today.
    ND 29 ... UNC 20

FSU -23 ... Syracuse
    FSU is fast, can't wait to watch them on turf. This one will get ugly.
    FSU 45 ... Syracuse 20

Auburn ... Miss ST +3
    Miss St is for real. They have the bodies on defense to slow down that Auburn offense. Besides, can Auburn's defense stop Miss st offense? This will be a one point game.
    Auburn 21 ... Miss St 20

Ole Miss +2.5 ... Texas A&M
    Wrong team getting the points imo. Texas A&M starting to down spiral and it continues today. Ole Miss can't be stopped.
    Ole Miss 31 ... Texas AM 24

LSU ... Florida +2
    LSU has no offense and no defense. UF has no offense either but last week might have been the wake up call Jeff needed. We'll see today. Opponents have a very hard time winning in the swamp, especially at night.
    UF 20 ... LSU 17

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas...............Ready for a little Tuesday night treat? 26-21-1

ULL +3 ... Texas St

I hate to go against the board but how do you not take the points here? ULL should be able to run the ball all night long. Broadway breaks out of his funk and has a big game as he knows everyone is watching. Better talent imo is on ULL.

ULL 31 ... Texas ST 24

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas.......................Tuesday was good to us. Lets hope for the same outcome tonight. 27-21-1

Utah ... Oregon St +2

Utah has a hard time stopping the pass. Sean Mannion should be able to move the ball all night IF protected. Besides, he is a senior playing at home on Thursday night. This is an important game for both teams. I look for the home team to come up swinging tonight. Oregon St's D is much improved.

Oregon St. 30 ... Utah 23

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas.................Last night was a heart breaker but a lost is a lost no matter how it happened. We bounce back tonight. 27-22-1

Fresno St +17.5 ... Boise St
    17.5 pts in a rival??? Is Fresno that bad? I don't think so. Fresno's running game keeps this close.
    Boise 33 ... Fresno 21

Temple +9.5 ... Houston
    Really? 9.5! Both teams have a solid running game so the clock favors the underdog. Game comes down to a field goal.
    Houston 26 ... Temple 24

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas................Let's get ready to have one of those Saturdays where everything goes right.

Baylor ... West Virginia +7.5
    West Virginia at home is tough. Baylor coming off a big win, hunger just isn't there to cover.
    Baylor 38 ... WV 33

NC State +18 ... Louisville
    18 seems like way to many. 3 scores? Look for NC State to pound the ball long enough to cover.
    Louisville 36 ... NC State 21

Georgia -3.5 ... Arkansas
    Georgia has the better defense. They will have no issues stopping Arkansas' run. GA is playing good football right now.
    Georgia 31 ... Arkansas 21

Texas A&M ... Alabama -13.5
    Alabama at home = long day for Texas A&M. Texas A&M has lost their edge.
    Alabama 40 ... Texas A&M 18

Tennessee ... Ole Miss -16.5
    Ole Miss is one bad mother f%#ker. They will have no issues moving the ball against Tenn. Tennessee still crying about the Florida lost.
    Ole Miss 36 ... Tennessee 17

Kentucky ... LSU -10.5
    LSU gained a lot of confidence from last week. Death Valley is not a place to be at night. Kentucky will be shell shocked from the start.
    LSU 33 ... Kentucky 10

Go get'em guys!
    gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas.....................Hope you guys rode with me on Saturday, what a monster day. Anyway, new week - new games. 33-22-1

Ark St ... ULL +3

All I hear about is how good Ark St's D is. Give me a break....they haven't faced a qb like Mr. Terrence Broadway. ULL at home and it's the only game in town. Important game for both teams, so why not take the home team in a toss up? Getting 3 pts is the icing on the cake. ML +140 is a good bet here.

ULL 24 ... Ark St 23

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas................tonight we go for our 8th win in a row. 34-22-1

Miami ... VTech +2.5
    Here is another example of two teams that match up well. I can't see either team pulling away in this one so why not take the points and the home team? I just don't see Miami moving the ball that much. Vtech will be ready to stop the run.

VTech 26 ... Miami 24

gl
    edited October 2014
    Ok Fellas........................Last night was ugly. I jinxed myself. We'll get 2 back tonight. 34-23-1

USF +10 ... Cinci
    I don't know......I just fill like USF wins this game tonight. Watch for their defense to get on Cinci tonight. USF is a pretty fast team. ML +321 looks good.
    USF 30 ... Cinci 28

Oregon ... Cal +17.5
    Wouldn't be surprised if Oregon turns the ball over a couple of times. Wouldn't be surprised is Cal threw for over 300 yards. 17.5 is lot of points to give to a home team.
    Oregon 34 ... Cal 21

Running with the dawgs tonight.

gl