Betting Talk

pinnacle cfb - juice & limits

lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
is -106 the norm for cfb @ pinny?

i thought they were -105 in the past?

also, I'm seeing limits of 5k-3k-2k for cfb. haven't limits been higher in the past?

Comments

• lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    i guess nobody plays or has played at pinnacle?
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2014
    is -106 the norm for cfb @ pinny?

i thought they were -105 in the past?

also, I'm seeing limits of 5k-3k-2k for cfb. haven't limits been higher in the past?

In the distant past they were higher, yes.

They tend to go up later in season as well.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    The limits and -106 pricing are the same as it was last year. Keep in mind they aren't even going to those limits until Saturday morning often only an hour or two before some games start. Right now the limits are 3k/1k (totals just went to 1k from $500 earlier tonight).

Two years ago they were standard 30k/10k -- with those full limits available on Friday and half the games circled to 50k/20k on saturday and -105's pricing. The openers were as high as the full limits are now. Then their agents got busted in November of 2010 and here we are. They also moved nfl from -104 to -105. US sports (most especially collegiate ones -- ncaa basketball limits fell just as much) are an afterthought there now. My guess is it will be like this going forward unless any laws change.

Their soccer/tennis offerings, limits, and vig get better almost weekly these days though.