Betting Talk

GD's NCAAF pick for Saturday......GO GATORS!

gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
Ok fellas.....................................We are off to a 2-0 start. Time for the hat trick.

Idaho ... UF -36.5

I could give you this fancy write up about how good our defense is or I could talk about how Roper finally has given FLORIDA an offense but I won't. All you need to know is this...................................................................................................................................

NIGHT GAME IN THE SWAMP = BIG TROUBLE FOR IDAHO.

Idaho will find themselves in a death role tonight.

UF 53 ... Idaho 13

gl

Comments

• the executerthe executer Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Love it gatordave.

I do think that you are being a little generous with the 13 for Idaho tho lol
    UF 55 Idaslow 6

That being said, any thought on a first half bet of -23.5?
  • PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Throw in the fact Roper has made comments about not just going through the motions when they get a lead. They are going to find out what the backups have, he said something to the fact that game reps are more telling than practice which is different than Pease's philosophy. Plus I think the fans need something to get behind and a 35-7 score won't cut it and I think Muschamp knows that. This is Roper's coming out party for the Florida fans and this is a great opponent to let it fly. The only thing makes me a little nervous is the weather last I checked was around. 50% chance of rain so that might make Florida pump the brakes a little. Granted I'm a tad biased being a Gator fan so take it for what it's worth. GO GATORS !!!,