Betting Talk

just came out

sunningdalesunningdale Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
MNKD] Discloses supply agreement with Amphastar - filing
On July 31, 2014, MannKind Corporation (MannKind) and Amphastar France Pharmaceuticals S.A.S., a French corporation (Amphastar), entered into a Supply Agreement, pursuant to which Amphastar will manufacture for and supply to MannKind certain quantities of recombinant human insulin (Insulin) for use in MannKinds product AFREZZA. Under the terms of the Supply Agreement, Amphastar will be responsible for manufacturing the Insulin in accordance with MannKinds specifications and agreed-upon quality standards. MannKind has agreed to purchase annual minimum quantities of Insulin under the Supply Agreement of an aggregate of approximately €120.1 million in calendar years 2015 through 2019. MannKind may request to purchase additional quantities of Insulin over such annual minimum quantities.

Comments

• sunningdalesunningdale Member
    edited August 2014
    bit surprised the stock is trading down on this news. offered at 8.00
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    It appears IMHO that MNKD is running solo
    We shall see
    BEST
    edited August 2014
    Going up now at 5:55 CST
    edited August 2014
    Sunny,I put your news in stock thread
    Thanks
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Sunny,I put your news in stock thread
    Thanks
    If I understand this the news of a partnership should follow shortly. I'm not sure with whom but I'm sure their's one in place as I type this IMO. This is great news and patience will pay off in a big way. Also a possible BO is still not out of the question from what I read. But Reb of course will give his opinion on this news and I'm sure where all anxious to hear.