Betting Talk

Ivey/Negreanu WSOP bet

lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
edited June 2014 in Sports Betting
From DN twitter
Min bet is $5k against me and Ivey winning a bracelet this summer and the odds are even money. One of us wins- you lose. Simple.

I haven't followed poker in years, I know there are some poker players on this board. Thoughts?

Comments

• BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    the value for them resides in the non-NLHE events, especially the ones with small fields like 10k 2-7 lowball etc...

I would pass but if I absolutely had to, my money would be on them (especially if Ivey stays away from the cash games and goes on a strict tourney schedule)
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    I was going to say exactly the same thing but mention the one drop with a max of 50 entrants with 10/20 of them being completely dead $. I think they'll get a ton of action (2-10mm range) and that's probably what they want.
    edited May 2014
    according to the 2+2 thread, most of the action is being taken by Ivey which makes me like their side more since he will be more motivated
    edited June 2014
    DN inches away from a bracelet right now......bet might be over a week in
    edited June 2014
    the value for them resides in the non-NLHE events, especially the ones with small fields like 10k 2-7 lowball etc...

I would pass but if I absolutely had to, my money would be on them (especially if Ivey stays away from the cash games and goes on a strict tourney schedule)

:peace:
  • CirclejerkCirclejerk Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    eug44 wrote: »
    DN inches away from a bracelet right now......bet might be over a week in

He was runner-up to Paul Volpe.
    edited June 2014
    gg sir