Betting Talk

NFL draft or I just moved a line by myself

homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Sports Betting
Ok, so no way I moved that line, but I bet Joe Johnny Football Over 5.5 draft spot at -120. Went back in to bet Bortles drafted 1st, JJ Over 5.5 is -130!!

Anyway, it was nice to have good timing for once. And take those suggestions at face value as I am a clueless type guy. Unless one of these teams only wants to generate buzz and sale tix, I don't see any way he goes in 1st round. No way that style of play translates to the NFL. Reminds me of Reggie Bush a tad. Came out with so much hype. The problem they both have is every player in the NFL was the fastest guy on his college team.

Anyone like any other draft props?

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Ok, so no way I moved that line, but I bet Joe Johnny Football Over 5.5 draft spot at -120. Went back in to bet Bortles drafted 1st, JJ Over 5.5 is -130!!

Are you talking about the 5Dimes draft props with a $100 limit? If so, we're not exactly talking about moving an NFL line on a Sunday morning. It probably takes peanuts to move one of those (plus they're dealing a .40 cent line on them, so they've got some room for error).
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    They're not nearly as funny when I have to explain them.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Tommy on a roll today. Too Funny.
    edited May 2014
    Funnier than Manziel Ov 5.5 -300 now?

Hey, without us bottom feeders you guys would have no gravy to slop up with your biscuits.
  • pettifoggerpettifogger Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Homerplayer , I'm blaming you for the 10 draft props I just bet .
    edited May 2014
    Homerplayer , I'm blaming you for the 10 draft props I just bet .

hopefully these were 2 of them
  • pettifoggerpettifogger Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Did take Bortles under 8.5