Betting Talk

Arena 2H for those at 5Dimes LA +1.5/Under 48.5-120

MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
edited May 2014 in Sports Betting
Elite 2013 MVP QB Meyer for Spokane looks like he will miss the rest of the game with a shoulder injury. Spokane didn't dress a 2nd QB so they are playing a WR at QB out of the shotgun. He looks servicable and led some drives late 2H but it is a monster downgrade.

LA Ball first, as bad as they are have to go with it. LA unable to move ball makes under good too. Would play both big if that was possible :-)

Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Out of a case of pure curiosity, do you win at arena football at the rate RAS wins in football/basketball? Or is it even higher? I know nothing about arena football, let alone arena football gambling,but thought it would be cool to know what kind of rate you win at if you don't mind me asking. I tried to bet it, but couldn't.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited May 2014
    Win rates were better than RAS products, but market practically non existant now. Would never be able to post things pregame now even if had anything due to market size but since 5D was only place with the halftime up, wasn't personally missing out on anything and figured could help a couple guys out who still have accounts there.

Spend almost no time on Arena now but was a lazy Sunday and game on ESPN2 so stumbled into the play.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Cool! Good luck!
    edited May 2014
    If anyone got this in let me know what 5D limits were on it.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    250, but i got several rebets in on both, they only moved the side for some reason
    edited May 2014
    Is the box score right, did Spoakane really not attempt a pass the whole 2nd half?
    edited May 2014
    PBP shows a couple passes in 3rd qtr. Still hilarious amount of rushing attempts for Arena. Even more embarassing was LA couldn't stop it, this isn't real football. Its very hard to run the ball in Arena esp if you know its coming. Glad under got there.
    edited May 2014
    Yea thank you got a bit more on the under.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm surprised this market went away
    edited May 2014
    There was no square money, only sharps betting it. If the books stop carrying it the only ones upset are guys who win. Big line moves kept winning. I wish CRIS would hang it at low limits and higher juice but it is what it is.
    edited May 2014
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    I'm surprised this market went away

After the league went bankrupt I'm pretty sure the players much such a small amount of money that offerings any decent sized limits would be really bad idea.