MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
edited April 2014 in Sports Betting

over 3.5 TT SF -130 2u
over 26.5 hre s SF-LA -115 1u
yes score in 1st inning SF-LA e 1u

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Please make sure to keep props like 1st inning and HRE in a separate record.

Also, if you plan to post regularly, please make your thread weekly, monthly, or season-long.

Thanks and GL.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    -5.63 ytd

under 3 TT wash -115 2u
    edited April 2014
    -5.63 ytd

Choosing to ignore my post isn't an option. We have record keeping guidelines for a reason. Please follow them or simply don't keep one.

Thank you.
    edited April 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    Choosing to ignore my post isn't an option. We have record keeping guidelines for a reason. Please follow them or simply don't keep one.

Thank you.
    i thought everything i have posted was a prop?
    edited April 2014
    i assumed (possibly incorrectly) that sides and totals were 1 category and props were 1st score , hre.TTs ect. i assure u MrGoats, sir , my intentions were never to ignore u.
    edited April 2014
    TT's are sort of in between. I couldn't tell you the market for them TBH. If you want to include them with props, I think that's OK.

I guess just make sure to keep an unweighted record to go with a weighted one. If all you're posting is props, I'm far less concerned with the guidelines since they are largely meant to apply to large markets.

Apologies if I was unnecessarily harsh in my previous post. GL.

P.S. Please don't call me Mister; there was a running joke here at BT about people thinking I was an old man for some reason. I'm only in my 30's and not sure I'll ever grow up. :)
    edited April 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    TT's are sort of in between. I couldn't tell you the market for them TBH. If you want to include them with props, I think that's OK.

I guess just make sure to keep an unweighted record to go with a weighted one. If all you're posting is props, I'm far less concerned with the guidelines since they are largely meant to apply to large markets.

Apologies if I was unnecessarily harsh in my previous post. GL.

P.S. Please don't call me Mister; there was a running joke here at BT about people thinking I was an old man for some reason. I'm only in my 30's and not sure I'll ever grow up. :)
    No worries. If you are in your 30's , i will refer to u as son going 4ward