Betting Talk

Bet Online

lilylily Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Sports Betting
Any posters playing here ? Looking to add a book or two to spread out BG plays , local added a delay today and getting the feeling I may not be welcome much longer..TIa

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    lily wrote: »
    Any posters playing here ? Looking to add a book or two to spread out BG plays , local added a delay today and getting the feeling I may not be welcome much longer..TIa

Yes - no problems

use four
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    BOL is legit but if you're only looking to play well known services there your out of luck

they are very quick
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    How are they on payouts. I deposited with them a month ago and i'm about to remove some funds.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »
    How are they on payouts. I deposited with them a month ago and i'm about to remove some funds.

If you took a check payout it will probably take 30 days, maybe a little less
  • baseRunnerbaseRunner Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    If you took a check payout it will probably take 30 days, maybe a little less

No. Bank drafts consistently take a week for me.
    edited April 2014
    BOL is legit but if you're only looking to play well known services there your out of luck

they are very quick

Not are they only quick, but they scramble the rotation #s
    edited April 2014
    baseRunner wrote: »
    No. Bank drafts consistently take a week for me.

Do you use the fed ex option or Reg mail? Every time I make a withdrawal by check and use fedex they send by DHL and it takes over 3 weeks every time for me.
  • baseRunnerbaseRunner Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    50/50 FedEx or DHL. Either way takes a week for me.
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Try Asian book they deposited cash to your bank with in 3 days
    edited April 2014
    Any experience with their bank wires?
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Any experience with their bank wires?

Many horror stories in the past, but I have nothing recent to report on.
    edited April 2014
    I would never give them wiring info..
    Heritage is the fastest payer, but they're also the fastest chaser.
    edited April 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    I would never give them wiring info..
    Heritage is the fastest payer, but they're also the fastest chaser.

Heritage cut me before I even had a bet start, but then durito made me realize they were offering decent limits on ncaa bb totals. So i'll go back before next season.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2014
    Betonline Bank Wires in the last year have ended up being replaced for blank Money Orders or one time last year a personal check. Stuff you aren't dying for but when they call you and say to pay you faster we want to pay you like this, I said yes. You can be our dummy for what happens if you say no :laughing:

These are the type of things that make you concerned but they do typically still pay fairly quickly. Also can always send 15k back a week to bookmaker as well if willing to take a hit in fees. When they stop offering Bookmaker transfers is when you might want to have concern about their liquidity.
  • mjc257mjc257 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    When they stop offering Bookmaker transfers is when you might want to have concern about their liquidity.

I agree with this statement.

They did stop transferring to CRIS for a few weeks around this time last year. But eventually they got it worked out.
    edited April 2014
    I requested an express check and had it approved on Friday. Does anyone know if they give you a tracking number or anything? Figured I would get a quicker answer here. Thanks
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2014
    I requested an express check and had it approved on Friday. Does anyone know if they give you a tracking number or anything? Figured I would get a quicker answer here. Thanks

They will provide these, although often the check has already arrived once they provide this via automated email. Sometimes you get it in advance.
    edited April 2014
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    They will provide these, although often the check has already arrived once they provide this via automated email. Sometimes you get it in advance.

Thanks. Didn't know if I should ask for it in advance but I think I just got my answer.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Yesterday I tried to bet an MLB game there. Place the bet, line change....check my other outs.....refresh the lines only to see the BOL line hasn't moved. Tried to place the bet again, line change. This wasn't a large bet. This is the stuff that betus used to do to it's customers(and probably still does). I'm a big fan of BOL but this left a sour taste in my mouth. It's the first time it's ever happened to me there.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Yesterday I tried to bet an MLB game there. Place the bet, line change....check my other outs.....refresh the lines only to see the BOL line hasn't moved. Tried to place the bet again, line change. This wasn't a large bet. This is the stuff that betus used to do to it's customers(and probably still does). I'm a big fan of BOL but this left a sour taste in my mouth. It's the first time it's ever happened to me there.

This happens at Bovada and Topbet almost every time, and does happen every time a wager of $200+ gets put in. Even when I can beat the lines other places I'm still stuck using these craphole outs.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    It is one thing if the line is moving elsewhere ; I have a local when I bet over 140 it goes to 141, I cancel and try to bet under and what do you know its back to 140...kinda leaves a bad taste..
    edited May 2014
    FYI I got my express check in 4 business days.
    edited May 2014
    That's fast. I've never received it that quickly except from heritage.