• fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    KC over 82.5
    NYY under 86.5

gl
    boom
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Hey Mike, I just played the Giants to win the WS, I'm getting 28-1. What do you think of them this year?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    kane wrote: »
    Hey Mike, I just played the Giants to win the WS, I'm getting 28-1. What do you think of them this year?

Funny I played them at the same number about a month ago. and I played the Angels at 22/1 in the American League a little late to that party but not by much. Cain needs to stay healthy this year. The price is right on them.

So Far

UNDER K.C 82.5
    UNDER TEXAS 87
    OVER ANGELS 87
    UNDER BALTIMORE 82

Going out tomorrow for 2/3 more Been waiting for an 88 to bet the Yanks and up until a day or so ago I could have got 87.5 I think that's way gone now I'll see tomorrow.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Agree with your Texas under OT, I played them under at the same number, I also took the Rays to win the WS at 18-1
  • moneymikemoneymike Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Blue Jays over 80
    edited March 2014
    The Ray's will be hanging around you can bet that. It's there division to win. I bet Baltimore Under so I'll pass on the under Yankees. Don't like betting two teams in the same division the same way. Good luck always enjoy watching the Rays.

Dodgers up to 94 that's a lot of wins. I like Over Washington also but i'm not a big Over guy but I like teams that were suppose to do something one year then do nothing and the next year it seems the pressures off and they have a big year. Atlanta will contend that's in there DNA but Washington seems to have it all set up for the taking. Go Giants
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    right now going over mets
    under braves
    over nats
    padres over
    yankees un....which hurts to say

am thinking tb winning the al playing the nats win ws ..have to do a little fine tuning with numbers and ill have them all out this weekend.
    luck
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Funny I played them at the same number about a month ago. and I played the Angels at 22/1 in the American League a little late to that party but not by much. Cain needs to stay healthy this year. The price is right on them.

So Far

UNDER K.C 82.5
    UNDER TEXAS 87
    OVER ANGELS 87
    UNDER BALTIMORE 82

Going out tomorrow for 2/3 more Been waiting for an 88 to bet the Yanks and up until a day or so ago I could have got 87.5 I think that's way gone now I'll see tomorrow.

OT,
    Show my Royals some love!! I l predicted 2 years ago they would make playoffs this year! Time for the KC!!

gl
    boom
    edited March 2014
    Kane, I think the Giants are going to have a bounce-back year compared to how bad they struggled last year with 76 wins. I really think they will hit this year and score runs. I am definitely concerned with the pitching especially Vogelsong, Lincecum and Hudson. Bullpen also a concern, how long will this Affeldt injury linger and can Romo continue to close out games (I thought Romo was the perfect 8th inning guy). If their team ERA is more towards middle of the pack in the NL (unlike last year when it was near the bottom) then I think they contend in the West. Gut feeling is they win 87-89 games and will be in Wild Card hunt with a chance to take West if Dodgers, who won't win as many games as some people think (I have LA at 90 wins), falter.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    The Ray's will be hanging around you can bet that. It's there division to win. I bet Baltimore Under so I'll pass on the under Yankees. Don't like betting two teams in the same division the same way. Good luck always enjoy watching the Rays.

Dodgers up to 94 that's a lot of wins. I like Over Washington also but i'm not a big Over guy but I like teams that were suppose to do something one year then do nothing and the next year it seems the pressures off and they have a big year. Atlanta will contend that's in there DNA but Washington seems to have it all set up for the taking. Go Giants

OT, I agree with you on the Nats and your philosophy about teams bouncing back after a disappointing season. I was thinking about playing them over, but instead I took them to win their division, I'm laying -140. It figures to be either them or the Braves, and while I have as much respect for the Braves organization as any in baseball, I think the Nats are better. Doug Fister as your number four, that's pretty good. I also took the Reds over 85, looking at their team on paper I don't think I'm asking to much for them to go 86-76.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    any opinions on the whitesox under 76.5? are they 13 games better than last yr?
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    under , my projections are at 73 wins
    edited March 2014
    White Sox over 74.5
    edited March 2014
    fishboom wrote: »
    OT,
    Show my Royals some love!! I l predicted 2 years ago they would make playoffs this year! Time for the KC!!

gl
    boom

I had them Over last year they were kind to me. But I have no Loyalty :)
    Hey get this I have to tell someone William Hill yes you have to be in Nevada to bet at any of his places lets you Parlay props. I don't know the limit and it's almost like hitting the lottery but I had to put a $10 bill just for the ticket. My Bet is

Reg Season RBI Leader Bautista 20/1
    Reg Season Hits Leader Trout 6/1
    Reg Season K's Leader King Hernandez 8.5/1

$10 ticket comes back $7,210