Betting Talk

Be honest...How many brackets do you fill out??

beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
edited March 2014 in Sports Betting
Me: Whenever I can find them..From ESPN to the small radio station in Cedar Rapids offering a 50$ gift card to Honey Baked Hams for first place.Say usually about 30-40 per year with all different kinds of scenarios...

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    beefcake wrote: »
    Me: Whenever I can find them..From ESPN to the small radio station in Cedar Rapids offering a 50$ gift card to Honey Baked Hams for first place.Say usually about 30-40 per year with all different kinds of scenarios...

Honey Baked Hams from The Amana Colonies? Typically, 6-10 a year but this year its different I've been paying people to let me use their information so I can fill out more than one on yahoo too increase my odds of winning the Billion ;)
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Zero. Have better things to do with my time-- but, I would if the point spread were involved. However, I was planning on picking up the billion this year-- until I saw several smarter guys than me on here planning the same thing.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited March 2014
    Cpech we will have to share the billion, I got the winning bracket in already. Lol
    I fill out 5-6 maybe but in less then a minute or 2 , I confuse myself cuz I advance Mercer cuz I think they will cover vs Duke, my mind is on lines.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Zero. Have better things to do with my time-- but, I would if the point spread were involved. However, I was planning on picking up the billion this year-- until I saw several smarter guys than me on here planning the same thing.

There isn't much stuff that I gamble on where I feel I have a higher +EV than in NCAA tournament pools. They've been extremely good to me through the years, and are really a good opportunity if you know what you're doing.

And to answer the OP, I probably also end up doing about 30-40 of them I'd guess.