Betting Talk

Floyd Mayweather & his tweet claiming he didn't bet SB

lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
edited February 2014 in Sports Betting
lets say, for arguments sake, that Floyd didn't bet on the Super Bowl......

then why does he feel it necessary to announce AFTER the game is over that not only did he not bet it, but if he had bet it he would have taken Seattle?
also, we are all supposed to believe that Floyd, a degenerate gambler, passed on the Super Bowl?

all of his effort to convince the public, immediately after the game was over, seems like over-the-top damage control for a guy that is too proud to admit the truth.
why not send that tweet out on Saturday before the game, if what he says is indeed true?

now I see the #s out of Vegas, and overall the house won much more than anyone expected...

when the announcement 1st came out that Floyd bet 10+ mil on the Broncos, count me in as one of the guys that thought it was bullshit. after what transpired after the game and the info that has come to light, I now tend to believe that Mayweather did have a significant position on the Broncos.

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    honestly, who give a fly fuck. The guy is so obsessed with himself it makes me throw up a little bit every time I hear or see him.