Betting Talk

NCAA Today 2/1/14

GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
edited February 2014 in Sports Betting
Hi guys, hope you are all well. Posting my system plays. Unranked home dog vs. a ranked opponent. Hits at around a 78% clip.

Mizzou
Illy
Temple
Cal

St. Joe and SMU are favs and Gtown is on a neutral court, so these are no plays. I use a book that isn't allowed on this site so I can't post my lines. GL,

GooseSTL

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2014
    GooseSTL wrote: »
    I use a book that isn't allowed on this site so I can't post my lines.

That comment is just silly. If you're not keeping a record, post any lines you want. If you did want to keep a record, all you would have to do is take 30 seconds to click on the Live Odds link at the top of the forum and grab the lines from either Pinny or BM.

In any case, GL, on a couple of those myself.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    The 78% clip is a silly statement as well.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Was there a trend that if an unranked team was a favorite over a ranked team you bet the unranked favorite. What's being said here is just a ranked road team favorite over an unranked home team I believe as it should. be. Anyway these types of trends are long gone. I don't know sometimes I get a headache with these 100 year old trends. The only one I believe is the NBA star player out the first game where you get line value and a pumped up team without it's leader. JMO