Betting Talk

Unc@gt

PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
I got this from another site and thought I would pass it along. Not claiming I know this for sure but I do know the weather and interstate was terrible in ATL as I've got family down there.

***UNC was stuck in the airport with no bus to leave, no hotel to stay at, and because of the interstate disaster couldnt leave anywhere. ***

This was tweeted by a local paper guy in Atlanta.

Take it FWIW!

Comments

• StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    This is very true. Walked from train station to a hotel and checked in at 145 AM. The traffic in ATL is horrible. Cars abandoned on the highways and streets. If this is played, I doubt many ticket holders could get to the game. In 2000, a bad snow storm hit Chapel Hill so the school allowed anyone who showed up at The Dean Dome in for a game against Maryland. It was one of the loudest atmospheres ever in CH bc it was mostly students. I bet GT would do something similar to that. I liked GT before all of this weather.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited January 2014
    Guessing if they are cancelling the Hawks game, they are cancelling this one.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Guessing if they are cancelling the Hawks game, they are cancelling this one.

Maybe not. Detroit never made it to Atl, NC is already there.
  • Orv99Orv99 Member
    edited January 2014
    StevieY wrote: »
    Maybe not. Detroit never made it to Atl, NC is already there.

They should get this in for the reasons already stated plus it is scheduled for one of the almighty ESPN outlets.
    Sursprised ESPN has not yet deemed that fat a** Joe Linardi (sp?) the "Stormatoligist" who will project what games are on or off tonight.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2014
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    ESPN can't get satellite truck to game. Only on ESPN3