Betting Talk

Por/den o/u

BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
I don't bet NBA often, but 221 seems REALLY high. These teams have only reached that total once in their past ten meetings. Like I said, I don't know much about it, it just seems abnormally high. Looking for some input if anyone has any. Am I missing something here? Thanks

Comments

• BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited January 2014
    Under might be a play because the nuggetts have spent the last two days practicing defense. So we will see if Shaw actually got through to them. Might be a good 1st half under 212. Guessing athletes can remember what the coach said for half the game. Lol
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Under might be a play because the nuggetts have spent the last two days practicing defense. So we will see if Shaw actually got through to them. Might be a good 1st half under 212. Guessing athletes can remember what the coach said for half the game. Lol

Faried/Hickson could practice defense every waking minute of the year, I don't think either one will ever get it.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    They played once this year very early 11/1 when the total was only 198 and it land 211 between those two teams they took 202 shots in that game. They are the same teams now as they were then. there's no need for a shot clock tonight. Not saying this game can't go under but your looking at last years numbers and the year before. both teams combined will shoot close to 45/50 3's tonight and both teams have defense's giving up over a 100 points a game. that's Home/Road. Yes the number is high. This game could go under the shots have to fall but this is a game IMO it's Over or pass.

EDIT:
    Sorry for the last post I just realized what time it is watching the Ariz/Colorado game.
    edited January 2014
    Portland on the other hand did not practice defense on their days off, good grief.
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    175 at end of 3rd ,need a shitty 4th but yea sometimes when these oddsmakers post a high line on a total it's sort of telling ..I've been like wow that's high then they crush the number over
    edited January 2014
    Tblazers pretty amazing 2nd half team , something like 31-12 ats 2nd half.
    Nice call for a shitty 4th , you ask and you shall receive. Lol
    edited January 2014
    Good Job on the Under, But the next time they play Denver takes the blind folds off in the 4th quarter
    edited January 2014
    barmoycm wrote: »
    175 at end of 3rd ,need a shitty 4th but yea sometimes when these oddsmakers post a high line on a total it's sort of telling ..I've been like wow that's high then they crush the number over

Actually I believe it was 177 after 3
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    I'll take it. I've rarely felt so fortunate. What a lucky break.