Betting Talk

Torrey Pines

KashmirKashmir Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
First Round Plays
Haas over Spieth -125
Haas over Appleby -170
DeJonge over Guthrie -125

Really debated about Michael Kim over Ogilvy but couldn't pull the trigger. Took Driscoll over Lovemark for the tourney but that price is long gone.

Comments

• KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Almost forgot. I feel like a square but I took ....

Woods over Walker -160 for the first round as well.

It was around -200 but at this price, I feel it has value.
    edited January 2014
    R2

Day over Mickelson -110
    Westwood over Jones -120
    edited January 2014
    Euro Tour R3
    J Carlsson over Webster -135
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    South course giving em fits out there today..will be hard to gauge where some of the players are gonna be until everyone plays both

Good luck on ur adds
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Spieth crushing
    edited January 2014
    He looks like the real deal. Took him in another wager today but this still doesn't look like my day.
    edited January 2014
    Bad weekend all around but I feel like I won 3 units with the push on Mickelson/Day.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Bad weekend all around but I feel like I won 3 units with the push on Mickelson/Day.

There were times where you had to feel great/horrible with either guy. I thought for sure that Phil was heading towards a W/D on the front 9 (and even question if that's what he and Bones were talking about on the 9th tee after he hit another awful drive). But then for Phil to take a bogey from 86 yards on 18 was crazy.
    edited January 2014
    TommyL wrote: »
    There were times where you had to feel great/horrible with either guy. I thought for sure that Phil was heading towards a W/D on the front 9 (and even question if that's what he and Bones were talking about on the 9th tee after he hit another awful drive). But then for Phil to take a bogey from 86 yards on 18 was crazy.

...while Day made birdie from a divot.
    edited January 2014
    Goes off the board in 20 mins I believe but I thought Brandon Grace was a bit long.

Qatar - Euro Tour
    Grace to win 20-1.

Torrey Pines Round 3
    Day over Jones -140
    edited January 2014
    Round 4
    Watney over Jones -115
    edited January 2014
    Ryo Ishikawa 30-1.

One of the few in this tournament that isn't afraid to win. It's only a matter of time before he breaks through. I like Day but it doesn't seem like this is his week. Famous last words. Wouldn't be surprised to see Woodland or Spieth come through of course but at 30-1 in this class, I will take a shot.