Betting Talk

E-a-g-l-e-s...... Eagles!!!

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
Come on, where's the BT Philly contingent? I know you're out there. It wasn't the prettiest win, but a win is a win. Haven't put up my Eagles avatar in quite a while. On to the playoffs...

Fly Eagles Fly!

Comments

• JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited December 2013
    Have a celebratory watching of Silver Linings Playbook, boss. One of the five top films of our generation. Excelsior!
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Have a celebratory watching of Silver Linings Playbook, boss. One of the five top films of our generation. Excelsior!

I'm ashamed to say I haven't even seen it yet. Been on my "meaning to" list for a while though and was just talking about it with someone recently.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »

Speaking of Jennifer Lawrence, saw American Hustle last night....she was great as were the others, one of the best movies I've seen in awhile....highly recommend it, instant classic IMO
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited December 2013
    Goats wrote: »
    I'm ashamed to say I haven't even seen it yet.

This is criminal.
    edited December 2013
    TheReb wrote: »
    Speaking of Jennifer Lawrence, saw American Hustle last night

That's how Silver Linings came up. I was discussing movies currently in the theater and someone mentioned the Cooper/Lawrence connection.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    damn good flic and as an eagles fan myself, I was quite pleased with the outcome. not sure about the 2.5 they are giving up vs the saints but we'll see.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Saturday night will be lots of fun at the Linc.. go birds
  • ComicBookGuyComicBookGuy Member
    edited December 2013
    I'll be there Saturday. Won't be easy but at least it looks like it'll be pretty cold for the dome team.
    edited December 2013
    I'll be there Saturday. Won't be easy but at least it looks like it'll be pretty cold for the dome team.

There you guys are. I knew we had a pretty decent group of Eagles fans here. I'll be there in spirit... and the colder the better!

Anyone wanna FedEx me a cheesesteak or three? :)
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    ask and you shall receive goats... calling for coldest temps so far this winter. the high for saturday is only going to be around 20 and with the game at 830pm it sure will be colder.. lots of shady mccoy and the eagles rush offense.
  • TotallyTiltTotallyTilt Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I actually took them at 22-1 to win the Super Bowl before the last game. Not a sharp bet at all, just really have a strong feeling about them this year. They remind me of that Giants team a few years back that ran the table after starting really slow.

Go Eagles!! Geez never thought I'd say that...