Betting Talk

FCS Towson at Eastern Illinois

rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
Forecast for 1/3 inches of snow wind chill at 25. Towson has the best RB in the FCS in Terrance West and play in the CAA which is always one of the best conferences year and year out. Look for Towson to chew clock with West and control the line of scrimmage 4 of the 5 lineman offensively are seniors and can dominate upfront. I'll grab the plus 16 with Towson even though they play on the road they should keep it close.

Good Luck
RC Money

Comments

• BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I played EIU @ 15.5-- don't know if I'd still do it with the weather. But, somebody likes the home team-- it's up to -17-- with 17.5's showing up.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I saw BM up to 17 with a total of 68
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Total just got hammered down from 68 to 66.5.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Nice play rcmoney. Smart. I post projections THAT BEAT THE CLOSE/OPEN on the majority of these games and people still play the other side because "somebody likes the home team"

http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/175437-FCS-Playoff-Projections

I swear this forum, lately, is about as sharp as a box of marbles.

Even if all 3 games lose vs close on side and total today you still would have made money playing the numbers. I give up trying to help.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    ebemiss wrote: »
    Nice play rcmoney. Smart. I post projections THAT BEAT THE CLOSE/OPEN on the majority of these games and people still play the other side because "somebody likes the home team"

http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/175437-FCS-Playoff-Projections

I swear this forum, lately, is about as sharp as a box of marbles.

Even if all 3 games lose vs close on side and total today you still would have made money playing the numbers. I give up trying to help.

You mad, bro?
    edited December 2013
    Dr. H wrote: »
    You mad, bro?

Jeff. STFU for all of us
    edited December 2013
    Jeff. STFU for all of us

I'm having trouble understanding why you're getting so worked up just because someone has the gall to disagree with one of your plays. You did it here to BTD and to newc in the MSU thread, calling his idea nonsense.
    edited December 2013
    I'm having trouble understanding why you're getting so worked up just because someone has the gall to disagree with one of your plays. You did it here to BTD and to newc in the MSU thread, calling his idea nonsense.

I'm not getting worked up about anything. Just stating the obvious. You should know Jeff.
    edited December 2013
    I'm not getting worked up about anything. Just stating the obvious. You should know Jeff.

Yeah, of course it's obvious after the fucking game was played. You come in the thread the day after, link to a thread where you didn't even post a play (like people are just supposed to play the board based on your projections when it's clear that you don't do that yourself), and basically call BTD an idiot even though he got the best of the number. I appreciate what you do, I think you have a huge edge in small markets, but that's absolute shit form and you know it.
    edited December 2013
    I know the one time I've said anything negative.... YOU the voice of reason is going to set me straight. Listen, I get it, you know everything. I apologize to all those offended. Jeff is right. He's always right.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Keep it civil. Thank you.
    edited December 2013
    It is probably shit form. Again I apologize.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks ebemiss - the game turned out like I thought it would T. West is a plater and the OLine dominated. A nice comfortable winner- hope many on BT followed. Good luck
    RCMoney
  • Raceany1Raceany1 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks RCMoney! Great call on Towson! Keep up the good work!
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Are we allowed to curse on here????
    Yeah, of course it's obvious after the fucking game was played. You come in the thread the day after, link to a thread where you didn't even post a play (like people are just supposed to play the board based on your projections when it's clear that you don't do that yourself), and basically call BTD an idiot even though he got the best of the number. I appreciate what you do, I think you have a huge edge in small markets, but that's absolute shit form and you know it.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    ggm1976 wrote: »
    Are we allowed to curse on here????

Why not? If you can use the F-bomb in front of 38,000 fans that include women and children on national tv, I think the mods would give it a pass.