Betting Talk

Fantasy WR help

UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
Semi finals and the matchup as far as estimated projections is about dead even. Half point ppr I will start 3 of the 4

Megatron vs Balt (obvious starter)
A. Johnson @ Indy
J. Nelson @ Dallas
A. Jeffries @ Clev

Now we all know Dallas defense is trash but Jordy hasn't put up the big numbers since Rogers injury. Houston is hit and miss and I am thinking Hayden will be on Marshall all day and McCown has been targeting Jeffries a good amount. I guess it a toss up between the last 3 on who sits this week. I win this and I'm in finals which is a nice pay day win or lose. My opponent is loaded up with SD players so I am hoping they don't do much Thursday.

Also at QB I am torn between Brady and Luck. Any suggestions here also? I will be starting Vareen at RB.

All thoughts and comments appreciated!!

Comments

• bobbyputnambobbyputnam Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    As far as WR goes, Nelson is the odd man out in my opinion.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Dallas D so bad as is the Indy D frankly. I would start Megatron, A. Johnson, & Nelson. Even though it will not be Rogers throwing to him Nelson is still to go to guy for GB. I would also go with Brady over Luck. Indy only seems to be playing in the 2nd half as of late.
  • DeadMoneyDeadMoney Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Gotta sit Jordy IMO. I think they will keep Haden on a side more than one of the two, but he's been a little shaky lately anyway.
    I think the QB is a tougher call but I'd roll with Brady and hope for the best w/o Gronk. Vereen will get 15+ targets so lets hope they score.
    GL Sir.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2013
    WR - sit Nelson. You're not sitting Megatron and Jeffery is a must-start IMO, despite Haden. Also be aware that Cutler may actually be back this week.

QB - Stick with Brady IMO. I don't fully buy into the "start your studs" theory, but I don't trust Luck at this point, even though the matchup looks good and he put up numbers last week.

GL.