edited December 2013
    How long is OKIE banded? Thanks
    richie
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Does this really require a new thread?
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I think your asking the wrong person, only thing h knows is how to read banned under okie 's name.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    Does this really require a new thread?

to us it may not train but to his serious, everyday followers then it certainly could.
  • richierichie Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Well sorry for the mistake of starting a new thread ( Still doesn't answer my question)
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2013
    10 days I believe.

For future reference, only admins and mods know how long someone has been banned, not random posters.
    edited December 2013
    I'm fine with the asking, but jsut continue the old thread where u found out he was banned. We haveenough useless threads as it is.

I have no idea how long, usually it's two weeks. Also, Dr. H is not a mod, so he's not the one to ask. It's Goats or tommy, if they choose to share.
    edited December 2013
    No problem thanks for answering my question.
    richie
    edited December 2013
    I'm fine with the asking, but jsut continue the old thread where u found out he was banned. We haveenough useless threads as it is.

I have no idea how long, usually it's two weeks. Also, Dr. H is not a mod, so he's not the one to ask. It's Goats or tommy, if they choose to share.
    dtrain11
    I'm 79 and lack computer skills no excuse but that's how it is. Anyway thanks for answering my question
    richie
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2013

This gave me a chance to try "merging" threads to see if it works. Lets hope it does and I've finally figured out how to do it.

And dtrain's guess on timing should be about right assuming all goes well.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    richie wrote: »
    dtrain11
    I'm 79 and lack computer skills no excuse but that's how it is. Anyway thanks for answering my question
    richie

Thanks Richie. I feel like a teenager. I think you're the second oldest here. Bay Ocean served in the Civil War:eating:
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    richie wrote: »
    dtrain11
    richie

As long as you can still get it up even with a stick and a string don't worry about computer skills.
    edited December 2013
    TommyL wrote: »
    This gave me a chance to try "merging" threads to see if it works. Lets hope it does and I've finally figured out how to do it.

Trying to make me look bad since I was obviously too lazy to merge them?
    edited December 2013
    Richie, I certainly didn't mean for it to come across personal against you. I was just being whiny. Sorry about that, no disrespect meant.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I couldn't find anything on why okie was banned, probably deleted. I can only assumed it had something to do with jaloponese and h....someone being banned usually involves those 2... Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    I couldn't find anything on why okie was banned, probably deleted. I can only assumed it had something to do with jaloponese and h....someone being banned usually involves those 2... Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Not totally sure either as I got tired of reading through the bashing he was taking on record keeping from h in particular. Rules are as they are but just a shame more time is spent bashing, trashing, and attacking each other vs. posting opinions on the site. I always believe it is up to each individual to follow who they choose on here but at this point that will not be Okie. Sad but the way it is.
    edited December 2013
    We generally don't go out of our way to issue statements as to why someone was or was not banned. FWIW, almost everything that went into his banning was in his football thread and the last thread he posted on Sunday. It was for general disrespect of the site, its rules, and the mods. Some stuff was deleted, but it was along those same lines.

Locking this thread as I really don't want to start a precedent of discussing every time a poster is a banned. Okie will be back soon enough. Thanks for understanding.
This discussion has been closed.