Betting Talk

SweetJones55 NBA Play

sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
I am going to be posting a free NBA Service play in the next 5 minutes on here. I expect line to get moving pretty quickly for those following. I'll post a short writeup later. GL.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I am going to be posting a free NBA Service play in the next 5 minutes on here. I expect line to get moving pretty quickly for those following.

Careful, some of us have the Don Best Premium Line Service.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Ron, don't you know he moves the line when he releases a play. I mean after all he is the best NBA Capper in the world, just ask him, or one of his ghosts.
  • sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Rotation #504 Cleveland Cavaliers -1.5 (x1.5)
    edited December 2013
    kane wrote: »
    Ron, don't you know he moves the line when he releases a play. I mean after all he is the best NBA Capper in the world, just ask him, or one of his ghosts.

Definitely not the best in the world.. Line did insta-move to -2 -109 at Pinnacle right now though.
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited December 2013
    Sweets seems to be having some negative variance lately
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Rotation #504 Cleveland Cavaliers -1.5 (x1.5)

Congrats, you find out about a game you know is going to move, then release it as your play. No way you move NBA lines tout.
    edited December 2013
    Congrats, you find out about a game you know is going to move, then release it as your play. No way you move NBA lines tout.

How would I know a game is going to move? This line was stale at -1.5 all day long. Every release I have made has had an instant market reaction this year pretty much.

Line now up to -2 at Bookmaker and 5Dimes as well.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Where is this game 504-- cant find it???
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    BayOcean wrote: »
    Where is this game 504-- cant find it???

Tomorrow
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    How would I know a game is going to move? This line was stale at -1.5 all day long. Every release I have made has had an instant market reaction this year pretty much.

Line now up to -2 at Bookmaker and 5Dimes as well.

I knew the Navy line was going to move after BG posted it, I could have gone on another forum and posted it as my play and some might have thought I caused the move. I don't know who gave you the play, or how you got it, but there is no way you're moving NBA lines.
    edited December 2013

Thanks Kane............"I didn't know that" (my best JCarson mimic)

Pinnacle
    12/09 12:20:05pm #503 New York
    12/09 12:20:05pm #504 Cleveland 2ev OPENER
    12/09 12:20:39pm #504 Cleveland 2+03
    12/09 12:21:00pm #504 Cleveland 1½-05
    12/09 12:31:18pm #503 New York 188 OPENER
    12/09 12:32:15pm #503 New York 188o12
    12/09 12:32:32pm #503 New York 188o14
    12/09 12:32:36pm #503 New York 188o10
    12/09 03:29:48pm #504 Cleveland 1½-12
    12/09 03:30:01pm #504 Cleveland 1½-19
    12/09 03:30:23pm #504 Cleveland 2-10
    12/09 03:30:36pm #504 Cleveland 2-09
    12/09 03:34:09pm #504 Cleveland 2-10
    edited December 2013
    I knew the Navy line was going to move after BG posted it, I could have gone on another forum and posted it as my play and some might have thought I caused the move. I don't know who gave you the play, or how you got it, but there is no way you're moving NBA lines.

Ya, you're highly mistaken. I work very hard coming up with all my own plays. I don't spend 80+ hours a week working on the NBA to then go and release someone else's plays as my own.
    edited December 2013
    CRIS
    12/09 11:44:53am #503 New York 188u11 OPENER
    12/09 11:44:53am #504 Cleveland 2-11 OPENER
    12/09 03:30:54pm #504 Cleveland 2 CURRENT
  • TotallyTiltTotallyTilt Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey guys,

There was a thread on here several weeks ago where SJ55 released a play and I commented on how I thought the write up was excellent and very detailed (I had watched several of the games he was writing about). He got bashed in the thread and I quickly dismissed him as being like 99% of the other cappers in the industry, a scammer. I stumbled across another thread of his maybe a week later that ended up being several pages long. After reading it, I decided to do research into him and try to determine whether he was legit or not. After doing the research, I concluded (and posted at the end of the thread) that my read on him was that he was a legitimate NBA capper with value. I wasn't certain of it by any stretch but I felt confident enough to post my opinion. Bear in mind I'm extremely skeptical of anyone making some of the claims he was as I've been burnt quite a few times in the past.

Shortly after doing the research, I decided to subscribe to his service for a month figuring it was worth the chance my read was accurate.. Fast forward to today and I can tell you with 99.5% certainty that he's a legitimate NBA capper with value, and likely a whole lot of value. I realize people aren't going to take my word for it and I'd suggest looking at the independent 3rd party monitor that's been tracking his plays and line value. The results say a whole lot more than I could, particularly the closing line value.
    edited December 2013
    Ronbets wrote: »
    CRIS
    12/09 11:44:53am #503 New York 188u11 OPENER
    12/09 11:44:53am #504 Cleveland 2-11 OPENER
    12/09 03:30:54pm #504 Cleveland 2 CURRENT

Your movements are wrong. Line opened at -2 at Bookmaker but then went down to -1.5 at 3:24PM ET. It sat there for 3 hours and then moved 2 minutes after I sent out my release at 6:31PM ET

CRIS/BOOKMAKER
    12/09 06:31 PM +2 -110 -2 -110
    12/09 03:24 PM +1½ -110 -1½ -110
    12/09 02:45 PM +2 -110 -2 -110
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited December 2013

Whether you want to attack him on merits of winning long-term is one thing, but this line certainly moved after he posted. I think he has shown enough knowledge of the NBA to move beyond attempting to post a game "he knew was going to move." It is also overnight, so wouldn't take as much to move the line.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey guys,

There was a thread on here several weeks ago where SJ55 released a play and I commented on how I thought the write up was excellent and very detailed (I had watched several of the games he was writing about). He got bashed in the thread and I quickly dismissed him as being like 99% of the other cappers in the industry, a scammer. I stumbled across another thread of his maybe a week later that ended up being several pages long. After reading it, I decided to do research into him and try to determine whether he was legit or not. After doing the research, I concluded (and posted at the end of the thread) that my read on him was that he was a legitimate NBA capper with value. I wasn't certain of it by any stretch but I felt confident enough to post my opinion. Bear in mind I'm extremely skeptical of anyone making some of the claims he was as I've been burnt quite a few times in the past.

Shortly after doing the research, I decided to subscribe to his service for a month figuring it was worth the chance my read was accurate.. Fast forward to today and I can tell you with 99.5% certainty that he's a legitimate NBA capper with value, and likely a whole lot of value. I realize people aren't going to take my word for it and I'd suggest looking at the independent 3rd party monitor that's been tracking his plays and line value. The results say a whole lot more than I could, particularly the closing line value.

I'm to lazy to look for it, but there's a thread at SBR where someone said SJ was caught by a mod manipulating his record and ghosting. The guy posts write-ups that contain mostly tout-like bullshit. It's all smoke and mirrors. The guy is a good self promoter, I'll give him that, and I'm sure he picked up some new subs (just like you) by posting here, which after all is his main objective. The guy is a self hyping tout, nothing more, nothing less.
    edited December 2013
    Looks like line going to settle at Cavaliers -2.5. I actually expect this to close higher come tomorrow.

All the NBA Service Plays, Market Reaction, CLV, ROI etc are being 3rd party tracked below.

http://www.advisortracking.com/p/sweetjones55.html
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Looks like line going to settle at Cavaliers -2.5. I actually expect this to close higher come tomorrow.

All the NBA Service Plays, Market Reaction, CLV, ROI etc are being 3rd party tracked below.

http://www.advisortracking.com/p/sweetjones55.html

Keep promoting, keep hyping, you're very good at it. TBH, I'm a little disappointed Edward is allowing this, I thought this place was sharper than that. Who's next? Maybe we can get Brandon Lang or Stu Feiner to start posting.
    edited December 2013
    Keep promoting, keep hyping, you're very good at it. TBH, I'm a little disappointed Edward is allowing this, I thought this place was sharper than that. Who's next? Maybe we can get Brandon Lang or Stu Feiner to start posting.

Careful kane, you're gonna get labeled a hater, called third grade names and psychoanalyzed by wannabes
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    wannabes of whom?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Careful kane, you're gonna get labeled a hater, called third grade names and psychoanalyzed by wannabes

That's okay Pali, mavericks like us are tough enough to take it.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    RAS is hitting 56.6 % in college basketball the last five years. SJ claims he's hitting 59% in the NBA the last four years. So if we're to believe his numbers, than SJ is a better capper than Edward (insert laughter). For all of his defenders, do you guys really think SJ is better at what he does than Edward is at what he does. Sorry, but I think not.
    edited December 2013
    If he had a legitimate 59% record (and we've gone through the egregious disingenuousness of that multiple times), in a market as big as the nba, he certainly wouldn't be attempting to drum up business on multiple forums. Occam's Razor at its finest.
  • baseRunnerbaseRunner Senior Member
    edited December 2013

You do realize that Edward is a tout himself, correct?

SJ's line value is tracked independently by a very reputable source. And in addition, TT seems to me like a pretty level headed guy, and he has vouched personally. Why is it so hard for you to believe that some people actually *do* win at sports betting?

Or maybe I'm just not as "sharp" as you.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    If he had a legitimate 59% record (and we've gone through the egregious disingenuousness of that multiple times), in a market as big as the nba, he certainly wouldn't be attempting to drum up business on multiple forums. Occam's Razor at its finest.

C'mon Pali, you mean to tell me if you could win six out of every ten plays you made and had the ability to move lines, you wouldn't be posting free plays on a sports forum trying to drum up business?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    baseRunner wrote: »
    You do realize that Edward is a tout himself, correct?

SJ's line value is tracked independently by a very reputable source. And in addition, TT seems to me like a pretty level headed guy, and he has vouched personally. Why is it so hard for you to believe that some people actually *do* win at sports betting?

Or maybe I'm just not as "sharp" as you.

Yeah, I guess technically Edward is a tout, but I think of him more as a handicapper. Oh, he's being tracked by a reputable source, well I guess his records are all legit then, no way any funny business can take place. It's not hard at all for me to believe that some people win at sports betting, I just don't believe he's winning at a 60% clip, not when someone like Edward is winning 56% of his plays.
  • baseRunnerbaseRunner Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    No 60% is not attainable at significant volume, except in smaller markets. Probably some MLs were included in that record. Who knows, and who cares. The current tracking is believable to me, which is the only history I would consider. But instead of an objective evaluation of that, you'd clearly rather keep your head in the sand and claim that HE is on his payroll or something. Let me guess- are you one of the folks who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job?

Also- you should be very careful whenever presuming to know another person's intentions for doing something. Not everyone has identical motives and operates under the same moral code.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    baseRunner wrote: »
    No 60% is not attainable at significant volume, except in smaller markets. Probably some MLs were included in that record. Who knows, and who cares. The current tracking is believable to me, which is the only history I would consider. But instead of an objective evaluation of that, you'd clearly rather keep your head in the sand and claim that HE is on his payroll or something. Let me guess- are you one of the folks who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job?

Also- you should be very careful whenever presuming to know another person's intentions for doing something. Not everyone has identical motives and operates under the same moral code.

So the guy pads his record with moneyline plays and it doesn't matter? You say "who knows, and who cares", and I'm the one with my head in the sand? You keep your head in the sand and believe a tout who claims he hits 60% in the NBA. I'll presume he's here to hype himself and sign up as many new subs as he can, you can presume whatever you want about him.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    If he wants to be taken seriously then all references to past records which are obviously not verifiable should be deleted.

It doesn't take an absurd amount of money to move overnight NBA side, but pinny is taking 10k, so someone bet a lot.