Betting Talk

Kentucky Wildcats 1st Half vs. Clevland St.

cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
I watched the 1st half of the UK game online via ESPN3. I realize he has basically 5 freshman on the court but that may have been the worst half of basketball by a top 5 team I have ever seen. Uk shoots 7-26 from the field and 0-6 from 3 point land. Cleveland St. i think only scored 11 point in the last 10 minutes of the half and still lead UK by 4 at the half. The only reason they are within 4 is 13-18 from the line as the refs had them shooting the 1-1 with nearly 13 minutes in the half. If they ever need outside shooting to carry them in a game they are in BIG trouble.

I fully expect Calipari to jack them up and they should cover -15 in the 2nd half but they really looked like 5 high school kids playing a pickup game 1 on 1 with ZERO teamwork. They also show the great plays from #30 Randle on ESPN but he looked quite the opposite in the 1st half tonight with turnovers and out of control play.

Comments

• cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    UK shoots 20 more FT's and wins by 7. #3 in the country....kidding right?? I see Calipari has his our website. Coachcal.com.... kidding right??