Betting Talk

@Halftimemagic Plays Thread. 11/11 to 11/18

King BKing B Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
Will start posting and tracking plays from @Halftimemagic here starting tomorrow for the coming week. Found them on Twitter and since I've been tracking them, they have done pretty well. They only release 2nd half plays. Will post and track all their plays here for the coming week if there is any interest.

I'm not a tout, not a shill or any of those kinds words lots of folks around here use. Just wanted to share the plays with the rest of the forum.

GL to all.

Comments

• JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited November 2013
    Get ya free for all shilling and tout tracking, here!

If the dude was any good you should be wanting him all to yourself instead of getting the word out.
  • King BKing B Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    I did get em for the week. Just wanted to share with others. I'm a small time guy man, bet small time units. Just wanted to help out with some picks. I think its a tough service to be in, but it's a nice little niche.
    edited November 2013
    11/10

Saints -0.5 (Wont include this win or loss in next weeks records)
    edited November 2013
    Bobcats +3
    edited November 2013
    Nuggets -1
    edited November 2013
    1-1
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    lol just saw his last 20 picks and I was on 12 of them myself?
    edited November 2013
    S.Carolina/Baylor Under 81
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    lol just saw his last 20 picks and I was on 12 of them myself?

Are you 'Halftimemagic?' #yes #sameplays #neverseenbothofyouinsameroomtogether #baylorUnder81
    edited November 2013
    not me but he looks pretty sharp
    edited November 2013
    Nc State/Cinn Under 80
    edited November 2013
    Bobcats +6
    VCU Under 72.5
    edited November 2013
    sorry not Bobcats.

CBB: Charlotte +6
    edited November 2013
    Tenn Tech -1.5
    edited November 2013
    Xavier +.5
    edited November 2013
    Pacific -.5
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Pretty nice day today
    edited November 2013
    1-1 Monday
    5-2 Tuesday

Combined weekly record so far:

6-3

+2.7
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Please explain this to me...

Are you posting these plays during halftime before the 2nd half actually starts? Or are you posting these plays after the second half has tipped, simply to track their plays here on this site?

And are they giving these plays free on Twitter, or did you purchase their package and then you're posting them here?

Based on your answers, we may need to put a stop to this. Thanks.
    edited November 2013
    I'm posting the plays right about tip off if not slightly before/after. I have to get them in before I actually post it and there is not too much time to post before tip a lot of times. I'm basically just tracking them here. I can post after tip if it matters. I recently found their service and they gave me a free trial for a week so am not paying for it. They post their picks on Twitter do but do not seem to have a tracker with past picks. They seem to win but figured if I actually tracked them then I would find out for sure.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2013
    One of us will get back to you. At the very least, you could just track his plays like others have done for certain services and report the results without trying to post the plays as you get them. I can safely say you should not be posting non-free service plays from anyone before tip. We definitely do not allow that much. Thanks for understanding.
    edited November 2013
    I told you mods in post two what the OP was doing
    edited November 2013
    That's fine. I'll post AFTER tip for tracking only. Sorry for any inconvenience. I got the whole idea to track these guys after I saw another poster tracking So Money Sports on here.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2013
    King B wrote: »
    That's fine. I'll post AFTER tip for tracking only. Sorry for any inconvenience. I got the whole idea to track these guys after I saw another poster tracking So Money Sports on here.

Re-posting plays tweeted for free = OK
    Re-posting plays people have to pay for before the games start = NOT OK
    edited November 2013
    hes doing it on sbr too lol
    edited November 2013
    Yeah. My plan was to track these guys for a week only. Didn't know it would cause a stir.
    edited November 2013
    The reason I posted prior to tip is so that somehow I would not get accused to posting after tip. In general I would imagine it's hard to get these plays in if you waiting around for my post as the window is so short. In any case, it was not my intention to cause anything more than to see if these guys can actually win over the course of a sample period of just a week being officially tracked.
    edited November 2013
    hes doing it on sbr too lol

Have you checked his time stamps vs your plays, taco? You mentioned there was some overlap. More than likely this guy (either kingb or an associate) is simply stealing others' plays and saying they are his.

Halftime magic tho
    edited November 2013
    Lol, that is a ridiculous accusation now matter how you go about it. Absolutely off the wall over the top assumption. Stealing plays...!! Come on man....firstly I would never even think about that. Secondly, I don't know Taco, never had any interactions but am still sure he would attest that these is no truth to that accusation. With all due respect, this is a lil bit excessive of an accusation and with absolutely no concrete basis and based on pure assumption. Not cool.
    edited November 2013
    King B wrote: »
    Lol, that is a ridiculous accusation now matter how you go about it. Absolutely off the wall over the top assumption. Stealing plays...!! Come on man....firstly I would never even think about that. Secondly, I don't know Taco, never had any interactions but am still sure he would attest that these is no truth to that accusation. With all due respect, this is a lil bit excessive of an accusation and with absolutely no concrete basis and based on pure assumption. Not cool.

So you're just such a kind hearted soul and want to share the halftime magic with others that you take it upon yourself to get a week and share him among not one but (at least) two popular forums.

Dude you're taking advantage of free advertising and taking a shot, that's all. We've seen this movie before.