Betting Talk

Louisville/Uconn

BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
An anemic offense, one of the worst in the country, against one of the best defenses (statistically) in the country. Louisville has allowed more than 13 points once this season, and UConn has scored ELEVEN offensive touchdowns in 7 games. I don't see any way that Louisville doesn't blow these guys out of the water, even more so because of the loss to them last year. I wonder if I'm missing something here, but I see Lousiville winning this one something like 49-6. Any thoughts?

Comments

• cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    BigItaly42 wrote: »
    An anemic offense, one of the worst in the country, against one of the best defenses (statistically) in the country. Louisville has allowed more than 13 points once this season, and UConn has scored ELEVEN offensive touchdowns in 7 games. I don't see any way that Louisville doesn't blow these guys out of the water, even more so because of the loss to them last year. I wonder if I'm missing something here, but I see Lousiville winning this one something like 49-6. Any thoughts?

Your logic is all there but in college football strange things happen. With the home loss earlier to C Florida, Lville should be focused as they can not afford another loss and particularly even a close game with zero winn UConn.
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    with a pro quality QB,louisville is still a run first team,which seems backwards,Would you not use your most potent weapon first?