Betting Talk

2 Unit Bet for Saturday

IveyWaltersIveyWalters Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
2% Duke -9.5

Comments

• IveyWaltersIveyWalters Member
    edited November 2013
    BOL to everyone on the new college basketball season. I was taking a long look at Florida Gulf Coast +3 but their leading returning scorer is questionable and another starter has been suspended.
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited November 2013
    BOL to everyone on the new college basketball season. I was taking a long look at Florida Gulf Coast +3 but their leading returning scorer is questionable and another starter has been suspended.

Welcome to the board and congrats on the hit last night. You might try creating one season-long thread, it works best for people to look at your plays. I was skeptical of the concept at first, but I like it best now.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Welcome to the board and congrats on the hit last night. You might try creating one season-long thread, it works best for people to look at your plays. I was skeptical of the concept at first, but I like it best now.

Seconded.

Welcome aboard, and if you do plan to post regularly, please keep a weekly thread at the very least, if not a monthly or season-long thread. Daily threads tend to clutter up the board and make it harder for posters to find picks from whom they want to find.

Thanks for understanding and good luck!
  • IveyWaltersIveyWalters Member
    edited November 2013
    Got it guys. I will start that with my next post. I think I'll do a weekly thread if that's alright with everyone.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Got it guys. I will start that with my next post. I think I'll do a weekly thread if that's alright with everyone.

Weekly is perfectly fine. Thanks again.