Betting Talk

Fantasy TE Decision - Gates or Cameron?

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
Non-PPR. It's just about a coin flip to me. I obviously like Gates' matchup, but also have Allen and Woodhead starting, so I'm going to keep running into this correlation issue. Going with Gates as of now. Anyone feel the correlation issue should put me on Cameron or just feel Cameron is a significantly better play?

P.S. Screw you Dalton and the ref who stole what would have at least salvaged an otherwise horrible fantasy performance.

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey Goats,

Washington's home defense and Baltimore's road defense are equally bad overall. The difference would be that Woodhead and Gates are playing with a much better offensive line and definitely a better quarterback. No need to switch imo. Good Luck!
  • DieselDiesel Member
    edited November 2013
    Gates.

I don't see any reason to play Cameron other than to avoid the correlation. If this is a problem in your mind I would move Gates, unless this is in your family league where you said trades don't really take place
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    No strong opinion here, but outside of Josh Gordon, what does Cleveland really have? They have no running game and I think journeyman Campbell is quite an upgrade from Weeden. Washington's D has been better in the last few weeks, but I'm still not a believer. I think both guys could hit a home run this week, but slight lean to Gates. GL
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Diesel wrote: »
    Gates.

I don't see any reason to play Cameron other than to avoid the correlation. If this is a problem in your mind I would move Gates, unless this is in your family league where you said trades don't really take place

Yeah, I'm down to just the family league. I have enough riding on sports that I don't actually play serious fantasy football. That said, if I'm going to bother playing any game, even for no real prize, it's just in my nature to try to win.

I'm not really sure if the correlation is a problem or not, that's partially why I asked the question, to see if others thought it was. Based on the responses so far, apparently it's not.

Go Chargers!