another hit to the fantasy team...
  • bholderbholder Member
    edited November 2013
    Being suspended with pay from the Jaguars sounds like the best shit ever
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    another hit to the fantasy team...

Yeah, not to seem insensitive to substance abuse, but I obviously replaced him before starting this thread. Gotta have your priorities in order.

While we're on the subject... been trying to figure out whom to complain about the most from last night... Dalton, the ref who called holding on Gresham to negate the 50 yard TD, or the Cincy D for giving up the tying FG and costing me more points.

(I had Stafford on bye.)
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Goats wrote: »
    Yeah, not to seem insensitive to substance abuse, but I obviously replaced him before starting this thread. Gotta have your priorities in order.

While we're on the subject... been trying to figure out whom to complain about the most from last night... Dalton, the ref who called holding on Gresham to negate the 50 yard TD, or the Cincy D for giving up the tying FG and costing me more points.

(I had Stafford on bye.)

the refs...that was horrible
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    lol. I hear you loud n clear goats. Marvin J would've had a solid evening with that 50 yard td for myself.

(all my wr's on byes)
  • babaorileybabaoriley Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    eug44 wrote: »
    the refs...that was horrible

cosigned. That was fucking awful. I also had Stafford on BYE. I had Dalton AND Green in PPR. Green almost made up for Dalton's shitty day but 1 TD would have helped.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Was it just me or did Hartline not drag the 2nd foot on the play that allowed the Miami FG to occur. They showed it many times and I never saw clear evidence that his second foot touched before he flew out of bounds. Might also look to the play calling on the Benglas last drive as they had it like 3rd and 6 and tried to go and tried to go deep instead of picking up yards for a first down. Also forced the 54 or 55 yarder to take the lead. Comedy of errors all night by Cinn.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    cabster13 wrote: »
    Was it just me or did Hartline not drag the 2nd foot on the play that allowed the Miami FG to occur. They showed it many times and I never saw clear evidence that his second foot touched before he flew out of bounds.

thought same thing cab.