Betting Talk

Nba guru

lilylily Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Sports Betting
Any thoughts on NBA Guru ? I know he was a forum member who posted plays at bt, any feedback pro or con from members who have followed ..looks like he had a successful first year with dr.bob 56% . Any subscribers have a difficult time getting his release numbers etc. thanks for any input.

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    I followed him when he posted here and I paid for his service last year. He did not release as many plays with his paid service and I was very happy with his selections. It felt like he was chasing too much when he posted on here a couple years ago.

I did not have a problem getting any of the releases at his number.... Sometimes is was a .5 point off. 80% of his releases came around 6 eastern time.

Some of the guys on here will bash guru for ever, but I like and recommend his nba plays. I just bought it again for this season.

Good luck!
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    Most of the release times were around 5-6 eastern time. During the playoffs, he had a few bets earlier in the day or even a day before a game ahead of line movement. He was very good with email notifications, he would say no plays for the rest of night or he would say they will be one more release after 6...etc

Just off of memory, most of picks were side plays, but he did play some totals.

6pm NBA sides graded at -110, not exactly a recipe for success

Bashing is not warranted as he is clearly above average but to recommend him is bad advice
  • kd19kd19 Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    I got his plays last year and had no complaints.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    6pm NBA sides graded at -110, not exactly a recipe for success

Bashing is not warranted as he is clearly above average but to recommend him is bad advice

Who do you recommend for nba plays?
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Hoopsburger worth a look
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    Hoopsburger worth a look

is this same guy as burger from here at BT? with the BK avatar?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    is this same guy as burger from here at BT? with the BK avatar?

Yes, same guy
    edited October 2013
    his threads were littered with brutal arguments is all I remember
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    his threads were littered with brutal arguments is all I remember

his website is nice, it has a hamburger holding a basektball.
    edited October 2013
    Coops wrote: »
    his website is nice, it has a hamburger holding a basektball.

small burger fetish eh. get em wimpy.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Decided to go with NBA Guru ..thanks for all input.. even if he is breakeven I figure cant hurt to bet some NBA , thinking it may provide some cover my outs getting tired of only Stevie Y and RAS action. Cost of doing business.
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    lily wrote: »
    Decided to go with NBA Guru ..thanks for all input.. even if he is breakeven I figure cant hurt to bet some NBA , thinking it may provide some cover my outs getting tired of only Stevie Y and RAS action. Cost of doing business.

Where can one find his website/picks?
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    lily wrote: »

You will do fine, one of the very few that win at NBA.