Betting Talk

P. Manning vs. Indy

cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Sports Betting
Am wondering if it is just me or did Manning get hurt on the hit that resulted in the saftety in the 2nd quarter. He looks totally out of sink and just keeps throwing floaters and nothing down the middle. I do believe the Colts have him confused or maybe the emotions of the night have just got him messed up. Two three and outs to start the second half and maybe he gets it going but man something looks wrong.

Comments

• StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2013
    cabster13 wrote: »
    Am wondering if it is just me or did Manning get hurt on the hit that resulted in the saftety in the 2nd quarter. He looks totally out of sink and just keeps throwing floaters and nothing down the middle. I do believe the Colts have him confused or maybe the emotions of the night have just got him messed up. Two three and outs to start the second half and maybe he gets it going but man something looks wrong.

He always looks out of it when you hit him.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    his overall numbers would appear he had a pretty good night cab whether he appeared confused or over emotional. hard to win games when you give up 40 though. entertaining match for sure.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    the usual Mannimng choke job in a big game
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2013

P Manning. Captain clutch Eli always comes through in the big game!
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited October 2013

Perception.
    Reality is he's over 65% SU and ATS for his career in 'big games'. Yes the losses in the playoffs are included.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2013

so manning plays defense too? another garbage post casper... they are piling up.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Coops wrote: »
    P Manning. Captain clutch Eli always comes through in the big game!

Coops, I want an honest answer. There's a football game being played next week, your life is on the line, if your team loses, you die. You get to choose who your QB is between Peyton and Eli, who do you pick?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    kane wrote: »
    Coops, I want an honest answer. There's a football game being played next week, your life is on the line, if your team loses, you die. You get to choose who your QB is between Peyton and Eli, who do you pick?

My life is on the line, I want Peyton. However, if the losing qbs life is also on the line, I want Eli.